This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wins the fight? McKay Vs Zelenka

Ok vote who you think would win the fight. However, There is a twist!
    McKay is unarmed and Zelenka has 2 Wiffle ball bats. Fight!

(My votes for Zelenka, yea he might be even more of a wuss but those wiffle bats hurt)

Thats a tuff 1 but i say Mckay he's gone up againts wraith but Zelenka has not.
    sigpic

Comment

Zelenka would win!

McKay is pretty aggrogant and Zelenka seems to be much more level headed.
      Plus some comments Zelenka has made implies that maybe he has seen some military action before. "We are at war and in war there are Causulties" - Close enough of a quote and he was very quick to point out the Wraith dart was a scout ship in the Brotherhood, would that be a first thought for a scientist without some military connection?
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I think Mckay... after all, we all know what happens when you back a brillant scientist into a corner...

Comment

McKay

^ What Jumper One said
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Possibly McKay due to his high energy level. Zelenka probably couldn't get him to stop moving long enough to hit him.

Comment

McKay!!!! He has had to do a lot more than Zelenka. Like, on 38 minutes, he had to find a way to fix the jumper so that it would wedge through the stargate! Also, in Defiant One, he helped take down a wraith!!!

-SMART, SEXY, and ALL AROUND PERFECT!

Comment

Mckay. Back him into a corner, watch out!

Comment

Definitely if he has his coffee. Without, and it's a pretty balanced fight.
                  Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                  The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                  A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                  That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                  Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                  Caboose: They could be worse?
                  Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Zelenka. He is small and wirey and is also a brilliant scientist lets not forget so who knows how his reaction to the whole corner thing would be. Plus McKay would shriek like a girl if hit with a wiffle ball bat.

If it was a contest of verbal setdowns, McKay would kick some Czech butt!!

Comment

Working...
                    X