This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this be possible.

OK i was thinking, Cameron Mitchell served in either Iraq or Afganistan as a pilot. WE saw this in the episode with the memory tech, (forgotten the name).
    Sheperd has a black mark in Afganistan.

Do you think its possible that they know each other. Either as friends, rivals or even dislike. If there was another full blown cross over episode (such as Critical mass or Peguses prodject) i think its plausable.

What do you think.
    Last edited by BC - 303; 25 April 2006, 06:28 AM.
    Hola

Hello

I'd really like to see a DISLIKE going there...Mitchell is supposed to be a very military-by-the-books wonderboy (despite his display of lacklustre skills in s9), and Sheppard's the opposite. Having a bit of friction between the characters would be more interesting than "oh Shep! Hey how ya going!" if a crossover were to occur, in my opinion.

Comment

Thats a great Idea! The them disliking eachother, that is. Haveing Sheppard come through the gate inot the SGC and Mitchell greeting him having obvious tension that none of SG-1 or SGA or us know about thats revealed later in the ep. That would be amazing.

Perfecto!

Comment

I'd really rather not have this happen. Everytime we see Shep interact with a high ranking officer they don't get along. Howabout something new?
        Cam is a by-the-book dude yes, but he's also very laid back and accepting. Why wouldn't he and Shep get along just fine?
        I'd rather have them not know each other previously and then team up and have fun.
        Malaka
        {Muse in Training}

Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
        Do not go gentle into that good night,
        Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

I'd prefer it if there weren't any more SGA/SG1 crossovers, to me SG1 characters just don't hold any appeal. But it seems there are going to be so i better prepare myself for the yawns, lol.
          However like Nienna said if this was to happen, having Sheppard butting heads with military has been done, over and over again, having him getting along with a by the book military would be a refreshing change.

Comment

This wouldnt be a higher ranking officer, who everyone seems to hate, this is lead guy 1 and lead guy A, and i reacon there would be tention.
            I mean, With stargate worlds and the Ori, this boasts SG1 for season 11 and mabey 12. Or so i think. In all that time i expect that we might see another crossover.
            Hola

Hello

Comment

we may find out in
              Spoiler:
              The pegasis project
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Definately cool if they dislike each other. And TPTB do show this then character relationships will crossover on both shows like it already has wih mckay and carter.
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Catalase
                  I'd really like to see a DISLIKE going there...Mitchell is supposed to be a very military-by-the-books wonderboy (despite his display of lacklustre skills in s9), and Sheppard's the opposite. Having a bit of friction between the characters would be more interesting than "oh Shep! Hey how ya going!" if a crossover were to occur, in my opinion.
                  or maybe they didn't know one another personally, but both were involved in a similar incident (like both had their own military group which all hell broke loose and many people died,etc) which ended up being peeved at each other.

EX: Group A was suppose to help Group B but Group A was late.
                  Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

How about one of mitchels friends offered to help out in sheperds rescue mission, and was killed, and Mitchell never forgave sheppard for it. Or Mitchell's friend the one being rescued and was killed. It was never reveild if sheppard actualy rescued the people or if it failed.
                    It would be interesting to have a heated argument, since jack left we havent had many bickerings between main charectors.

I see it as Sheppard blaiming Mitchell for not doing as much to help out, Mitchell blaiming sheppard for disobaying orders and that he did his part to help out, by distacting the gaurds. Sheppard saying thats not exactly hard compaired to trying to bust there people out. Mitchell saying that "if it wasnt for your irational thinking, my friend wouldnt be dead". "well you dont leave people behind". "and YOU dont just bust right in and hope for the best" etc
                    Last edited by BC - 303; 22 April 2006, 05:18 PM.
                    Hola

Hello

Comment

Darn it!! This is a bloody excellent idea. I don't know much about mitchell as I don't watch SG1, but just the avenue your going in is interesting enoug for me, and is making me think of S3 as better than S2 or S1, hopefully we do see them touch on that idea in S3, it would just be something new and innovative and quite dynamic.

Woohooo!! Gotta give a round of greens for this...

vB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

hehe, this sorta drama is fun, i don't really have any sort of connection with SG-1 much anymore, Vala and Mitchell have really taken Jack and Sams spot on the team, (did they really think it was a good idea casting two actors from the same series that only just ended?(Farscape))

i like the cast of SGA a lot more now

this sort of storyline would be cool though

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
                          OK i was thinking, Cameron Mitchell served in either Iran or Afganistan as a pilot. WE saw this in the episode with the memory tech, (forgotten the name).
                          Sheperd has a black mark in Afganistan.

Do you think its possible that they know each other. Either as friends, rivals or even dislike. If there was another full blown cross over episode (such as Critical mass or Peguses prodject) i think its plausable.

What do you think.
                          Iraq, not Iran u over gloryified so called ship.!!!!

my dad is in Iraq, the least u could do is to get it right instead of dishonoring yourself.

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                          pps = power per second
                          The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                          xfire = zpm
                          [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                          http://m2kclan.com
                          vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                          port: 3785
                          P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                          halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                          Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by Nienna
                            I'd rather have them not know each other previously and then team up and have fun.

I agree. While I do enjoy good drama and tension and all that, I think I'd rather see these two be friends.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by zpm!!
                              Iraq, not Iran u over gloryified so called ship.!!!!

my dad is in Iraq, the least u could do is to get it right instead of dishonoring yourself.
                              no need to flame..

Comment

Working...
                              X