WB Official "Vessel" Episode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB Official "Vessel" Episode Description

The WB has released their official description for the May 11 season finale of Smallville. This write-up contains some new spoilers for the episode.

BRIANIAC BRINGS CHAOS UPON THE WORLD AND DEMANDS A HUGE SACRIFICE FROM CLARK

Brainiac unleashes a deadly virus, which will kill millions of people, and refuses to give Clark the vaccine unless he agrees to release General Zod. Clark turns to Lionel, who once again channels Jor-El. Meanwhile, Lex is stunned by his newfound powers and shares the discovery with Lana, who decides to stand by her new man, unaware of the shocking turn Lex’s life is about to take due to Brainiac’s evil machinations. Erica Durance, Allison Mack and Annette O’Toole also star.

sounds nice

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      sounds nice
      Very nice, indeed! I can't wait to see that one.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This season finale should kick some serious butt.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Should be interesting. In graphic novels, Brainiac is a Krytonian artificial life
          form; that's why Krytonite has no effect on him and he cannot be killed;
          he justs downloads into another new body. Whatever happens, I hope Clark
          doesn't let Zod out of the Phantom Zone. Superman could barely defeat
          Zod, and Clark is not ready for that nefarious weasel Zod.

Comment

Mr.Video over at KryptonSite has posted 36 Hi-Res Screen Captures from the trailer for the Season Five Finale "Vessel"

Click here to view them

Beware of Spoilers!

Comment

Sweet! I can't wait for tonight. This finale should seriously kick some butt.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Tahn
                Should be interesting. In graphic novels, Brainiac is a Krytonian artificial life
                form; that's why Krytonite has no effect on him and he cannot be killed;
                he justs downloads into another new body. Whatever happens, I hope Clark
                doesn't let Zod out of the Phantom Zone. Superman could barely defeat
                Zod, and Clark is not ready for that nefarious weasel Zod.
                Clark may have no choice but to deal with Zod. One thing is for sure, I bet tonight's finale is going to be one hell of an episode.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, looks like Clark's really going to have his hands full next season. This was a great way to end Season 5. At least, IMO.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Sweet! I can't wait for tonight. This finale should seriously kick some butt.
                    Well, now we've seen it. It certainly left a few things up in the air, especially Lois & Martha...literally.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Well, looks like Clark's really going to have his hands full next season. This was a great way to end Season 5. At least, IMO.
                      I'm already looking forward to the previews that should start in the late fall; much as I am with the next season of SG-1 & Atlantis.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

How is Clark going to escape, must be with the help of his father. Zod, he is no ordinary Kryptonian!

Comment

Cool!
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                          X