• Show
Clear All

What do you think of this folder?

Great, best folder ever!:D
    61.11%
    It is just a place for people to get their post count up :mad:
    9.26%
    I'm a mod and i'm glad i don't have to make polls in this folder all the time
    0.00%
    WTF, i'm a newbie
    1.85%
    It does not matter to me
    27.78%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 22 April 2006, 06:00 AM.
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

All the tournys in one place! How can you not love that!
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

great folder gets rid of all the spam in Gen Disc

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
        When did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          When did this happen?
          when did what happen?

Comment

when did what happen?
            This Forum section... what else? *Fun 'n' Games* wasn't here before was it?

Or are you asking what "we" think of this folder (with a poll) you created to up your post count?

Comment

Or are you asking what "we" think of this folder (with a poll) you created to up your post count?
              This new forum section appeared last night I belive - wasn't there when I logged off at 10ish UK Time and was here when I came back online this morning at 11 UK Time.

Love the new section - at least all the tournaments are in one section for us to find.

Comment

yes i created this to up my post count by 1
                This new folder is new and members are allowed to make polls in it so i thought i would give it a try

Comment

yes i created this to up my post count by 1
                  Well have fun.

Comment

I like it, except that I have to scroll down to get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                      so can we make polls in this folder or not http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=18417

before i went to sleep tame said she wasn't sure if we could or not
                      we can, i did

Comment

No option for mine: It's just an excuse for folks to drive up their post count but at least all this crap is out of the Gen Disc folder, now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          No option for mine: It's just an excuse for folks to drive up their post count but at least all this crap is out of the Gen Disc folder, now.
                          The second one will apply to you

Comment

I agree that a lot of people do it for the post count *points at the "Greatest character elimination game*, but I do em for the banter between posters, death threats galore in mine (wow, I just used the word "galore"!)
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                              I agree that a lot of people do it for the post count *points at the "Greatest character elimination game*, but I do em for the banter between posters, death threats galore in mine (wow, I just used the word "galore"!)
                              If that were true, there'd be nothing to stop you from creating it in OT, where you can have banter and threats up the wazoo and not have to worry about post count at all.

Mostly, I still think it's spam. But I am also deeply, INSANELY grateful to the mods & Darren for creating this folder so that all the fluffy spam can go in one place and the folks who actually want to by gods DISCUSS the show in the General DISCUSSION section can do so without having to hunt around to find a real thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X