Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost city aftermath: How man Goa'uld ships can Prometheus take?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost city aftermath: How man Goa'uld ships can Prometheus take?

When someone said the 303 could give them a run for their money..... Just how many Goa'uld ships could Prometheus potentially defend against.

We saw 302's taking down Al'Keshes but with missles work against something with shields?
    Prometheus has Asgard shields but what about weapons?

How long before the "Energy Squids of Death" can be adapted for the 303?
    "Everything done in weakness fails." ~Nietzsche

Ummmm:

1. SOMEONE please put SPOILERS FOR LC1-2 in the title please.

SPOILERS (HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW)

2. Well the reason the 302s had missles working, is because the deathgliders and the bombers don't have shields. They are just hulls.

3. Respectivley there are no more guardian probes (Gloy/ing Jelly Fish of DOOM(!!!!)). It is beleived that they all have been used up. THere are only a handful remaining. One was seen trying to kill General O'Niell in Rising1-2.

4. Prometheus could probably take on 3-4 motherships. It didn't really get to do anytype of action, because it was acting as a shield for the cargo vessel SG1 was on. Its shields were holding off multiple motherships and even anubis' mothership from hitting the cargo ship.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Seeing that we've never seen Prometheus' primary weapon(s) we can't really say.

Comment

Doesn't the Prometheus use Asgard weaponry?

Comment

For the most part, yes. In Disclosure, the Asgard, well, Thor arrived and handed some simple Asgard shield and weaponry to the Prometheus. They even included an air freshener.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Pine or Lemon?

Comment

Originally posted by CelticPhantom
              Doesn't the Prometheus use Asgard weaponry?
              Well, yes and no. The Prommie's shields and hyper drive were updated by good old Thor.

Comment

Pine or Lemon?
                I think Thor said it was "New Car".

Comment

Ah, can't go wrong with new car...or would it be new ship

Comment

"New Car" is new ship.....everyone knows that.....gosh!

Comment

Thor installed Asgard DESIGNED shields and weapons, not Asgard weapons. There's no way the BC-303 can power Asgard shields and weapons.

We have no idea what kind of energy weapons the BC-303 has

Comment

well, Asgard designed that's still way more powerfull than anything we've got

Comment

Originally posted by spiceweasel
                          When someone said the 303 could give them a run for their money..... Just how many Goa'uld ships could Prometheus potentially defend against.

We saw 302's taking down Al'Keshes but with missles work against something with shields?
                          Prometheus has Asgard shields but what about weapons?

How long before the "Energy Squids of Death" can be adapted for the 303?
                          We still haven't seen if those special 'frequency shield modulation' (or whatever) missiles will bypass Anubis's advanced shields. Or even the weaker shields the other system lords are using for that matter.
                          But hey, the squids work... just need to spend a few hundred years understanding how they really work.

Comment

Pine or Lemon?
                            Maybe its Asgard pine or lemon. I hope it was Asgard pine. I don't care for lemon.

Comment

*another thread that should have required spoiler space *

Anyway, I'm not sure weather or not the Prommy could have withstanded weapons fired from every ship because they were certainly sustaining heavy damage from what they were being attacked by. I'm not too sure about Anubis's fleet because they are all equipped with Ancient technologies.
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X