This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civilization 1

Anyone remember the great old Civ 1 game? They made about a billion sequels and add ons, but all I really want is the old game from 1991. Does anyone have a clue to find it (besides ebay)? I tried everything, I even tried emulaters and everything, but no luck. Anyone know a place that might have it for sale or download?
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Wow, yeah I remember, but I kind of like the newer ones, especially Civ III: Conquests. A LOT harder though. Yeah, E-Bay is your best bet with finding the Civ 1 game for sale.

Comment

I can't stand Civ 3, Civ 2 is ok, but the first was my favorite. It's like the Simcity games they have too many details and they are just not fun anymore.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Ah, I live for the detail, but I will admit it gets really hard to handle. I still can't beat Civ III unless it's on the easiest setting. And SimCity4 is really tough to get used to, I'm still having problems building a bigcity, but at the same times I love the level of detail and complexity. I guess I just have satomasacistic sp? tendencies.

Comment

Working...
        X