Plot Info on "Amazing Grace"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot Info on "Amazing Grace"

It's been a while since we've published some episode info on the site, so here it is. Some first details on "Amazing Grace", which is now episode 2.17 has become available.

The episode follows the tradition of an SG-1 episode as well as an Atlantis episode - looking at the title, maybe you can guess which ones they are.

While having a similiar concept as its SG-1 and Atlantis counterparts, it's a unique episode at the same time. Look out for some unconventional scene transitions in this one as well.

And the news story can be found right here!

Enjoy, and discuss away.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Just curious. Anyone have any comments on this? What do you think the episode will be like? Will it be able to walk the fine line of being similiar to "Grace" and "Grace Under Pressure" while still being unique in its own right?

If people responded to them, we might release info on upcoming episodes more frequently.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

To be honest, this was one of the episodes that I've been looking forward to the most since I heard about it! It will mark the certainty of Horizon's passageway into the StarGate universe, but I know that it'll still have a very distinct and Horizon-y feel to it. I can't wait!
      And where's the teaser? I wantssss it.... *coughGOLLUMcough*

Comment

I posted it up a little bit late this time, but now that it's up Alex should get around to that tonight or tomorrow. Then again, the air date itself has almost arrived.

Glad you're looking forward to it, hope it doesn't disappoint.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
        X