This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronan = some sort of wraith

Ok if i should have used the search to find the old topic about this i remember, then i will, but for now lets work in a new thread.

What do you think of Ronan, i mean hes got the strengh of many men, which sugests he isnt 100% human. He also has two odd things about him that lead me to the wraith link, 1 he has a strange tatoo, simaler to what the wraith have.
    2 he has dreads, and the only other Atlantis person to have dreads were all Wraith.

What do you think?
    Hola

Hello

Originally posted by BC-303
    Ok if i should have used the search to find the old topic about this i remember, then i will, but for now lets work in a new thread.

1 he has a strange tatoo, simaler to what the wraith have.
    It was said in an interview that the wraith tatoos identify them to their queens or something like that. I dont think he's wraith related. Does anyone know if he had the tatoo when he was on baywatch? (I didn't watch the show)

Originally posted by BC-303
    2 he has dreads, and the only other Atlantis person to have dreads were all Wraith.
    Are you suggesting he's Jamaican? Rasta Ronan

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

To have dreds is to be part of the rastafarian religion---or just fashion. That doesn't minimalize him to being just Jamaican.

As for being Wraith I don't think so. I think he's of those peole who have that chromosome as mentioned in 'Poisoning the Well'---it's too bloody likely they have another half Wraith in their midsts, although I do think he may be connected to Teyla than some may expect.

By the way as for dreds there's been two wraith of Dreds and they seem to wear the same uniform....which, as I think on it, means you might be right..since they sort of match some of the Sateda uniforms, but then the men in Ronon's army in Sateda one or two seemed to have dreds. Unless it could mean they were taken by the Wraith and turned into Wraiths....since they seemed to be great military men. Huh....who knows the true motive of Wraiths...?!

Something to think about now.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Its also the increadable strengh, its almost super human, i mean Teal'c spent his whole adult life with a snake in him, making him stronger, Ronan is just a guy.
        Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
          Its also the increadable strengh, its almost super human, i mean Teal'c spent his whole adult life with a snake in him, making him stronger, Ronan is just a guy.
          Give me a description of incredible strength? I thought his strength was average...incredible strength I see is mainly from Teyla since she pretty much punched and can cause pain to even Ronon.

VB

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
            Give me a description of incredible strength? I thought his strength was average...incredible strength I see is mainly from Teyla since she pretty much punched and can cause pain to even Ronon.
            Well, he did go toe-to-toe with a super-hyped up Ford and didn't lose. So that must mean he is very strong.

The problem I see about him being related to the Wraith is that he doesn't possess any trace of telepathy at all. At the very least he should be able to sense them but that's not the case.
            Maybe the wraith recognise that there are certain human populations that are naturally resistant from wraithing. So they release him and hunt him in the hopes he leads them to his home planet. That way they can just burn the place and make sure the non-wraithing gene can not spread.
            That could be why they destroyed the population that Ronon stopped by. (as described by him in 'Runnner')
            Last edited by Happy_Gate; 18 April 2006, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella

VB
              He did beat the crap out of a Goa'uld.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

The wraith who wanted to eat him got "shocked" by something.

Wraith: "Hmm, this tastes like....cousin Bill?"

Comment

Well the wraith apparently have been known to feed on each other, so him being part wraith wouldn't protect him from that. That gene from poisoning the well seems the most likely candidate to me. Something that makes them unpleasant or even toxic to the wraith.

Comment

If Ronan were a Wraith, he'd have to feed like the Wraith do. He does seem to be stonger than your typical human (from Earth). His people may just have evolved in a manner that makes them stonger.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Jason is Hawaiian-German. the tat has to do with his ranking as an officer...he has it put on every morning, so going to Baywatch reruns would not work.

Comment

I think he was experiemented on by the wraith. They improved him and them made him a runner in order to practice their hunts.
                        It feels good to be alive.
                        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                          I think he was experiemented on by the wraith. They improved him and them made him a runner in order to practice their hunts.
                          Actually, all Satedans were that way. My bet is that they genetically altered themselves and tried to go to war against the Wraith.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                            If Ronan were a Wraith, he'd have to feed like the Wraith do. He does seem to be stonger than your typical human (from Earth). His people may just have evolved in a manner that makes them stonger.

I don't know...I just thought he was a big guy. I mean he's like how much bigger than John, he's about 6'4" and he looks like he works out, sure he could hold himself in a fight with Ford, but Ford was also probably not as strong as John was based on his build and height. And then the enzyme gave him a bit more, but again I don't think that relates him to being a Wraith.

I never saw anything special about his strength....I just put it down to his training and also to the fact that he's a big guy. I still think he's the guy with that chromosome which makes him a slight threat to them. Actually all in all both Ronon and Teyla prove a threat to the Wraith more than any of the others...based on their abilities. If and hopefully it comes out that Ronon has that chromosome maybe they can start a mass vaccination...poor Wraith.

VB

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303

What do you think of Ronan, i mean hes got the strengh of many men, which sugests he isnt 100% human. He also has two odd things about him that lead me to the wraith link, 1 he has a strange tatoo, simaler to what the wraith have.

What do you think?
                              Also, in a flashback, a Wraith failed to feed off him.

Comment

Working...
                              X