10. Buffy season six

Source: Amazon.com, top-selling genre DVDs, 7/26/04

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Íf you look at the top dvd sellers alot, you can see alot of scifi shows are in the top list, i guess sci fi isn't so dead, well maybe yes since with all this reality, but oh well
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Reality TV must die. Now. <g>

#6? Hmm, I've been meaning to order it.....
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think all reality tv is bad, well not bad to the tv executives that is, haha... You can't call Fear Factor a reality really, i call it a gameshow Hmm, i mean reality shows are good if they are doing fine for small networks such as UPN, but i just don't want reality tv to be the main priority.

Comment

The Passion of the Christ is listed in the Scifi category??
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I'm glad we're so high on that list. Making an impact in the DVD markets still

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
              The Passion of the Christ is listed in the Scifi category??
              Return of the King doesn't really belong there, either.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

They need to do a better job of distinguishing Fiction from Science Fiction, IMO. And Drama from Science Fiction, too...

Comment

You guys...its 10 ten dvd sales of the week. Not nessecarily SciFi......

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    No, it actually says on the SciFi Wire site:

Top Ten SF DVD Sales

and it's from: Source: Amazon.com, top-selling genre DVDs, 7/26/04

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

No...as Morjana said it's on scifi wire and is the top ten SF DVD sales. If you look at the top overall DVD sales on Amazon it includes movies like "Kill Bill", etc.

BTW, when you go to the "genre" listings on Amazon.com (the source for the list according to scifi wire) I don't see "Passion of the Christ" included in the Science Fiction and Fantasy genre category. It is in the drama genre category.

It just caught my eye because it seemed like a strange classification.
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Just because its on a SF site, doesn't mean it has to be SciFi. They probably named it Top 10 SF DVD Sales, because 7/10 of those DVDs are SF......

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                          No...as Morjana said it's on scifi wire and is the top ten SF DVD sales. If you look at the top overall DVD sales on Amazon it includes movies like "Kill Bill", etc.

BTW, when you go to the "genre" listings on Amazon.com (the source for the list according to scifi wire) I don't see "Passion of the Christ" included in the Science Fiction and Fantasy genre category. It is in the drama genre category.

It just caught my eye because it seemed like a strange classification.
                          I know that, but i still consider dvd's that are on the top 20-30 top sellers, haha...

Comment

Well the Jesus movie is fiction so it's half right...

This bothers me..
                            Aqua Teen Hunger Force, volume 2

How is a box of fry's, a red blob and a milkshake Sci-Fi?
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

fantasy? haha... to come people, Passions of the Christ isn't fiction at all, i'm half and half on that subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X