This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should ......

i think that the team should storm a few wraith ships with becketts thingy(forgot what it is called) by puting it in a sort of flamefrower weapon so if any wraith get close de-wraithitise them, what do you think about my random thinking?.

R.I.P Carson.

Originally posted by nemisis
    i think that the team should storm a few wraith ships with becketts thingy(forgot what it is called) by puting it in a sort of flamefrower weapon so if any wraith get close de-wraithitise them, what do you think about my random thinking?.
    If you're gonna use a flamethrower, why don't you just kill the wraiths instead? The easiest way to transmit the retrovirus is to do it by an airborne means. Infiltrate the ventilation system, and have it spread that way.

Comment

The fire from the flamethrower would burn up the wraith-to-human solution thus render it useless.

Comment

Wht good would it do? They have no idea how to run one, or how th etech works. At least we had Teal'c with Goa'uld tech, but this stuff, nothing, nadda, zip, zilch, it would be impossible for us to do anything, and would be a huge risk in the meantime, I just cant see any benefits.
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
          Wht good would it do? They have no idea how to run one, or how th etech works. At least we had Teal'c with Goa'uld tech, but this stuff, nothing, nadda, zip, zilch, it would be impossible for us to do anything, and would be a huge risk in the meantime, I just cant see any benefits.

u are a fool episode 20 season 2 rodney is given all wraith scimatices then dicovers how to beam on the ship bypassing jaming codes he transated it n a few hours it is a version of accient so they could do stuff with them

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Its a retro virus that takes hours to work and the wraith are very violent and dangerous until the transformation is complete, the teams would be torn to shreds before any wraith even changed.

Comment

u are a fool episode 20 season 2 rodney is given all wraith scimatices then dicovers how to beam on the ship bypassing jaming codes he transated it n a few hours it is a version of accient so they could do stuff with them

Spoiler:
              you are forgetting the virus the wraith put on the files deleted al the schematics and also stole the hyperdrive stuff.

Comment

I want to see napalm on stargate.

Comment

Watch the episode again because that advantage is pretty much useless now.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Okay, number one, I treat every single poster on this forum with respect, and I dont appreciate people like you not doing the same in turn to me, so I would appreciate not being called a fool when I said nothing to warrant that, especially seeing as everything I said was valid and you have nothing to contradict my argument. Number two, we lost the schematics, and there is little or no evidence to show that they were accurate conisdering the overall plan created by Michael and his hive. Number 3, Wraith tech is completely different to Ancient tech, okaythere are some similarities where it woudl seem that the Wraith have reversed engineered the odd few bits and pieces, but other than that they seem to be total opposites, Ancient tech is very Star Trek style technology, to the point, and fine tuned, while Wraith tech is more biological looking, much the same as the living ships in Farscape, though thay may not be alive they seem to look more like they are grown than made.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                      The fire from the flamethrower would burn up the wraith-to-human solution thus render it useless.
                      I think he meant no actual fuel would be in the "flamethrower" making it a sort of "retrovirus thrower".

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                        I think he meant no actual fuel would be in the "flamethrower" making it a sort of "retrovirus thrower".
                        Well he should have used the terms "Chemical Spray" or "Aerosolised Delivery Weapon".

That being said though, a flamethrower in SGA would be cool though. Imagine going through the hives and torching them where they slept.
                        *wicked grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                          Well he should have used the terms "Chemical Spray" or "Aerosolised Delivery Weapon".

That being said though, a flamethrower in SGA would be cool though. Imagine going through the hives and torching them where they slept.
                          *wicked grin*
                          lol...yeah that would be nice.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly would happen if a human was exposed to Beckett's retrovirus?

I'm almost absolutely certain nothing would happen, but still...
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

maybe it does nothing, and maybe it attacks all of the DNA instead turning the human into dust... lmao and sheppard being a dust particle armed with a mini P90.... and then rodney accidentally steps on him..... and he gets stuck to the gum on rodney's shoe... oops i seem to have lost my grip on both reality and sanity.....
                            ------------------------------

Comment

So now you're boarding a Wraith ship with weapons that only shoot maybe 20 feet and take hours to work instead of guns and this is supposed to improve your chances of not getting killed horribly?

The whole virus plan is bunk anyway. Like I've said in numerous other threads; turning them human agaisnt their will is not going to make them hate us any less, nor is it going to make all their ships and technology vanish. The only thing it will do is remove the one reason they have to not exterminate us outright.

Comment

Working...
                              X