This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday David Tennant!

I would just like to say a Happy 35th Birthday to our tenth Doctor David Tennant. Many Happy returns!

Sorry if I annoy anyone, but the SG actors get them so why cant the current Doctor?
    Last edited by The Signal; 18 April 2006, 02:58 AM.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    I would just like to say a Happy 35th Birthday to our tenth Doctor David Tennant. Many Happy returns!

Sorry if I annoy anyone, but the SG actors get them so why cant the current Doctor?
    Well I already said it in the Thunk and in the 10th Doctor thread. But heck Yeah!

*~*Happy Birthday*~*
    David Tennant.

Comment

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Theres no chance that David Tennant even reads this site, but what the hell, happy 35th birthday David! Or should we say happy 901th birthday Doctor!!!
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Hey! He might read it [/denial]
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

I doubt he even knows of the existance of GW, but what the hell....Happy Birthday David

Comment

Happy Birthday
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Yay Happy Birthday David Tennant !!!!!!!!
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                  I doubt he even knows of the existance of GW, but what the hell....Happy Birthday David
                  Oh he knows. Hey when did you get back?

Comment

sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Birthday from a fan way across the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        Oh he knows.
                        How do ye ken that? Does he browse over here and other forums?
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                          How do ye ken that? Does he browse over here and other forums?
                          Well he did go on the forums elsewhere before and I believe some people insulted him, they not knowing he was reading their posts. But um..er I wrote to him and told him about this forum and the Thunk thread I started for him.

Comment

lol MF let us have our denial, I bet when GW first started out people laughed at the nutters who thought the actors and TPTB would be here, now look!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Well he did go on the forums elsewhere before and I believe some people insulted him, they not knowing he was reading their posts. But um..er I wrote to him and told him about this forum and the Thunk thread I started for him.
                              I was just going to add my HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DAVID TENNANT.... when I saw this and thought... what the? how??? Can I ask when this happened, Rose? Coz I want to write to him some day too!

And I'm not sure if I should be posting this in the Thunk Thread, but anyway, I like this pic!

Comment

Working...
                              X