This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nox

Will we be seeing anymore of the Nox in future episodes?
    Last edited by Maf.e.u; 29 February 2008, 05:05 AM.
    Matthew
    Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

I doubt we'll be seeing the Nox any time soon...

Comment

FURLINGS!!!

Gifts
      -X-
      --------------
      Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
        FURLINGS!!!
        yeah, we wanna see furlings!!! and nox!!! and ancients!!! and asgards!!!
        Indeed!

Comment

BRING IN THE NEW ALLIANCE MEETING!

(<---Ancient) *Insert Furling Image*

Gifts
          -X-
          --------------
          Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Yeah Bring the four great races back together and give the ori a kick up the ass
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
              Yeah Bring the four great races back together and give the ori a kick up the ass
              I wish
              Matthew
              Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

there's only 2 of the four known to be alive.

Comment

It woud be great to finally see the furlings. They seem to be, of the Alliance, the second most powerful after the Ancients.

I mean, at that point in time the asgard and the Nox were pretty decent, but the furlings seem to have been more powerful.

As for the Nox reappearing, it is possible, but not to help us fight, they were pacifists if I recall correctly.

Still, I'm sure that if faced with death or fighting they would fight, or at least I hope so.

Comment

The Nox? Who are the Nox? Oh! Weren't they those fairy like creatures that they made up when the show was on show time and under the control of different PTB? Well, remember, there is no place for the old on the new SG1. The Nox's gate is buried and their space ship was an illusion, and well, it would be too easy to bring them back. They might actually have to find those actors again, or OMG create new Nox? Maybe ones that didn't have the same views as Lya and her family? Nah! That would be too boring!

Same with the furlings, coming up with their costumes would be too difficult and costly. Besides there would have to be some good reason why we haven't seen them. Perhaps spend several episodes bringing them in and introducing them. That would take away too much time from Vala.

[/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                      They seem to be, of the Alliance, the second most powerful after the Ancients.
                      Actually, we don't even know that. All we have seen it ONE piece of their tech and it wasn't even a weapon. It was a transporter. A pretty dang cool one but still just a transporter.

I mean, at that point in time the asgard and the Nox were pretty decent, but the furlings seem to have been more powerful.
                      We don't know much about either race. So it is a bit hasty to make that judgement too. We know about a Furling transporter and a Nox city and their ability to cloak and heal formerly dead people.

As for the Nox reappearing, it is possible, but not to help us fight, they were pacifists if I recall correctly.
                      Some of the Nox were pacificists. However, Lya was willing to walk a fine line by cloaking a Tollan Ion Cannon. They were also willing to intervene in the fight between Goa'uld and Tau'ri. Why not the same in the fight between the Ori and the Tau'ri, Jaffa, and their former alliance member, the Asgard?

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                        there's only 2 of the four known to be alive.
                        I count three...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                          I count three...
                          How do you get three? Unless you're a Furling and not telling us.

There's the Nox and Asgard that are still around. The Ancients are kind of Ascended which doesn't make them alive. And the Furlings, who knows...

Comment

well the NOX is gonna have to start to learn to fight as the Ori threat's every1 in the MW galaxy..

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
                              well the NOX is gonna have to start to learn to fight as the Ori threat's every1 in the MW galaxy..
                              Perhaps the Nox already do know how to fight. Some sort of event could have caused them to go all pacifist.
                              Though one could also argue from the point that they could be safe in that nice cloaked city of theirs.

Comment

Working...
                              X