• Show
Clear All

atlantis need more ships

i was thinking and i belive that atlantis need more ships like the
    Spoiler:
    deadalus and oriean
    what do you recon?

R.I.P Carson.

Uhm I think Earth has bigger concerns closer to home like the Ori to deal with which requires more attention then Atlantis does.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

what would u like the kiligon fleet.????

not going to happen. besides, fleet requires personnel, and it's knida hard to get personnel with letting more people know about the SGC and SG U

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
      pps = power per second
      The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
      xfire = zpm
      [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
      http://m2kclan.com
      vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
      port: 3785
      P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
      halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
      Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Atlantis could do with at least 2 ships in orbit at all times then have 2 going back and forth to earth
        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
          Uhm I think Earth has bigger concerns closer to home like the Ori to deal with which requires more attention then Atlantis does.

maybe but if earth gets atacked then there gonna need a second base of operations so atlantis would be beta dan a alpha site so day would protect it

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

More than likely there will be more ships around atlantis in season 3, the asgard are meant to have a bigger part in SGA's season 3, so hopefully there ships will have a part aswell
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I'd like some Asgard ships to be in season 3, then we can kick some major Wraith ass.
              Originally posted by Eoin
              More than likely there will be more ships around atlantis in season 3, the asgard are meant to have a bigger part in SGA's season 3, so hopefully there ships will have a part aswell
              Matthew
              Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

They may get a few more

Comment

Originally posted by Maf.e.u
                  I'd like some Asgard ships to be in season 3, then we can kick some major Wraith ass.

yah

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Maf.e.u
                    yeah they would
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

i'm hoping there gonna find a Super Ancient warship in the season's to come would be awsome

Comment

they need to find more aurora warships instead since the 304s suck ass against anything bigger than a fighter

Comment

What we need... is a Mid-bulk transport with a radion accelerator core, classification Firefly.

Not a deadalus and oriean. By the way, it's spelled...

DAEDALUS... and ORION.

And we don't do recon. The word is "reckon". Recon is scouting,

Comment

We need.... nothing.. See the Orii are taking over the MW. So in SG1 its going public, everyone will be evacutated from Earth to the Mainland on Atlantis. and then We'll have biological warefare against the Wraith turning htem into humans. Ending our war with them. This will leave us with the other guys but guess what we just needa disrupting satelite to breka hteir blocks.

sorry for spelling errors
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

SGA are only in there 3rd season and they already have 2 ships. SG-1 was in season 6 when they got there first ship but they had a lot of allies to help them SGA have no real powerful allies. i dunno maby another ship couldnt hurt

Comment

Working...
                              X