This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Sets

I love Atlantis and I think it has a lot of potential, but one thing has been bugging me over the last 2 years- Atlantis is a city, but it doesn't feel like one due to the fact that all of the main sets are indoors. I know that the visual effects for long-term outdoor sets would be ridiculously high, but still I feel that those sets are needed. Am I alone in this?
    scifiultraists.0catch.com
    Science Fiction news, reviews, and more

No, you're not alone in this. I think it'd be great if there could be a soccer or football game played on the flat "surface" of Atlantis on the Piers.
    sigpic
    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
      No, you're not alone in this. I think it'd be great if there could be a soccer or football game played on the flat "surface" of Atlantis on the Piers.
      that's an interesting idea maybe the whale from grace under pressure could be the goalie.
      Last edited by generaloneill; 18 April 2006, 08:07 AM.

Comment

*Lorne and Shepp argue*

Weir: Whats going on here?Both of you stop it!
        Shep: He started it!
        Weir: Lorne?
        Lorne: He kicked the ball into the ocean because we were winning!
        Weir: Ball? You were playing ball?
        Shep: On East Peir, and no I didnt.
        Lorne: We all saw you!
        Weir: Colonel?
        Shep: erm....*runs*
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

At least an outdoor basketball court. I’ve never been on a military installation that didn’t have a b-ball court. Even Navy ships have em on deck…
          If the ball goes over maybe the whale could field it....

"hey whalie! little help here!"

Comment

I understand what you mean about them having outdoor shots and it would be kool to see but it was submerged in water for lots of years and I cant quite imagine the ancients playin ball outside, although...

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
              *Lorne and Shepp argue*

Weir: Whats going on here?Both of you stop it!
              Shep: He started it!
              Weir: Lorne?
              Lorne: He kicked the ball into the ocean because we were winning!
              Weir: Ball? You were playing ball?
              Shep: On East Peir, and no I didnt.
              Lorne: We all saw you!
              Weir: Colonel?
              Shep: erm....*runs*
              lol

Comment

if they ever wanted to play water polo they wouldn't be stuck for water.

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
                  if they ever wanted to play water polo they wouldn't be stuck for water.
                  lol true
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                    lol true
                    or go swimming if you want to risk being eaten by the whale.

Comment

^The whales no match for Shep and his team

Comment

I would love to see more different sets than the current ones ! I also think they are needed ! Always in the Atlantis main section
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                          I would love to see more different sets than the current ones ! I also think they are needed ! Always in the Atlantis main section
                          how about getting a look at the engine room so far we have seen the gate room the jumper bay the brig the grounding stations the bridge that was seen in the storm and the eye the team's quarters the lab where old weir was found the lab where the virus in hot zone was found micheal kenmore's quarters and the lab where they turned him into a human i think it's only fair we get to the engine room or how about a view of the city from the top of the central tower.

Comment

yeah I would love to see indeed a lot more stuff around Atlantis We need new sets !!
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                              yeah I would love to see indeed a lot more stuff around Atlantis We need new sets !!
                              it would be great if we could see the drone storage area where they keep the drones they got in the tower.

Comment

Working...
                              X