Is Anubis really gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Anubis really gone

Hey here's something that I've been pondering over, is Anubis really gone? I mean from what we've learned from his track record he never really stays away.... just when you think is gone he's back again!

Last time we saw Anubis, him and Oma really got into it, they turned into energy and flew upward through the cieling while battleing each other. But as far as I know nothing has been said what happed to either of them. We do know that Oma is full ascended and Anubis is only half, so may be she destroyed him, or perhaps trapped him away somewhere????

Personally, I think Anubis just might come back and join the Ori this time, they both have a lot in common.... wanting humanity to bow down to them. I think Anubis would love the extra power boost too!

Anubis and oma are in a battle which will go on till the end of time or in till the other asended beings dicide to stop it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
      Anubis and oma are in a battle which will go on till the end of time or in till the other asended beings dicide to stop it
      Do we know this for sure? where was this said at? I just can't see the others letting them go on fighting like that... not when there's a whole heap load of troubling coming.

I still think Anubis is going to join forces with the Ori. Picture it... Oma kicks Anubis' butt and he runs all the way to the Ori galaxy, either he finds out about it and goes there for shelter and to hide under the protection of the Ori, or he just happends to find the galaxy. Either way, he befriends the Ori and tells them all about the Ancients' weaknesses (if they have any) and in turn the Ori makes him one of them. I can see Anubis wanting to return to the MW to finish what Oma started!

Comment

picture it:

Anubis in a prior look or something like that.
        I'm sure he will not help the ancients
        .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

When the Ori are finally ready to come into the MW, they might come across Oma and Anubis battling and help him out (possibly killing Oma). In return, Anubis could become an agent of the Ori.

Comment

looks around

i don't see him anywhere yup he's gone
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Oma said it in the episode that ascended beings cannot properlly destroy another ascended being. I mean when Anubis ascended it took the collective power of the Others to force him back to the corporeal plane something that wasnt done properlly. So if you can't kill an ascended being she figured she could attack him for all of time.

Also those people who think Anubis would join the Ori....he doesnt care about anyone. He would not join the Ascended Ancients and not the Ori. He wants to rule alone. Its the Goa'uld nature in him combined with the fact that he is sem-ascended and cannot be killed by corporeal means.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Yeah but Anubis is only half ascended, maybe Oma had an advantage over Anubis or something so she won. I always wondered if by doing that she ascended again and now is every God is (hey maybe god is on that plane but you know what TPTB are like...)
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                  Yeah but Anubis is only half ascended, maybe Oma had an advantage over Anubis or something so she won. I always wondered if by doing that she ascended again and now is every God is (hey maybe god is on that plane but you know what TPTB are like...)
                  i'll hazard a guess and say he won't be coming back but like the many times apophis died and came back i wouldn't hold my breath and there was the anubis clone in season nine of SG-1.

Comment

Anubis cant win nor can Oma, However if Oma fights he has to fight back (vice-versa).. You have to remember in the realm of ascended.. time etc works different.

They are equally matched.
                    Matthew
                    Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

I recon he will return but i dont think that he will join the ori.. as we have found out that Anubis want's to recreate life... a whole new start of a plan..
                      so i recn he might help the tauri but it's doubtful tho.. and he might goto the ori for help..

Comment

What if Anubis actually knew about the Ori, and wanted to take over the galaxy so that he could amass enough power to go and destroy them?

Ruling everything would just be the bonus.

Comment

I think we've probably seen the last of Anubis. Like Apophis, he had a good run though. He caused us a lot of trouble over the years.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
                            Yeah... right...... the Ancients actually do something?

HAH!

Comment

Hopefully
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X