This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

name any moment that you liked in season 2 of atlantis

for me it was lt ford escaping atlantis during the siege and the wraith managing to feed on colonel everett teyla's song the fact that caldwell was a goa'uld rodney and lt cadman's bickering inside his head in duet

my all time favourite moment of season 2 was when the captain of the aurora
    said

CAPTAIN: I've never been more proud than I am at this moment. It has been an honor serving with you. And although we may not return to Atlantis, rest assured that the Aurora will be remembered.

and then the aurora explodes it might sound corny but that was one of the saddest parts of season 2 for me.

Great thread generaloneill, I'm feeling you on the Captain of Aurora.

My favorite moment and hence ther reason Aurora is my favorite ep on many levels....well I loved that captain..he was great, hence he's my avatar, had him since I started. That speech at the end was heartfelt and magnificent, I actually had a tear in my eye.

But my favorite moment in that episode is definitely Teyla. I was like, if only McKay could be around and awake to see Teyla saving his butt, and show that she actually learned something in all that jabber nonsense he talks about, to actually fool Caldwell, who I'm sure understands what he says.

It was I guess the episode that definitely pushed her up in my estimation...she moved up from like 5 or 6th place of my favorite characters to third because of that scene. It was hilarious and we were given another dimension of her character.

But to get back to the ep, I liked McKay falling for the Wraith chick..not even caring if she's a wraith. Then there was Ronon/Teyla lieing to protect the rest of their team.

It ended on a great note, so it was a great team ep, a great individual ep, and it was a great Atlantis episode in bloody general. Definitely numero uno!

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Loved the moment when the shields go up in Seige III with Elizabeth looking out the door. And later when Sheppard and McKay are looking at the light displays all the explosions caused against the shield.

The captain of the Aurora's speech was touching.

Loved the lighting in Shep's room when Weir enters and he's turning into bug boy in Conversion.

Loved the scene where the Wraith Queen walks in with her entourage and is met by Weir and her entourage in Allies. How the camera moves starting off with their feet then to reaction shots of all the expedition looking upon them. Too cool.

And the entire exchange between Phoebus and Thalan before they knock out the guards standing outide each door in The Long Goodbye.

Comment

McKay "vs." Wraiths in The Siege Part 3, with the gun that he killed.

Wraith Dart Kamikaze and the lead up to it, The Siege Part 3

McKay/Beckett, Duet

Hive vs. Hive in The Hive

Teyla's Song in Critical Mass

Rodney's "epiphany" at the end of Grace Under Pressure

Seeing Trip...er...Michael

Pretty much all of Inferno

The various impressive SFX scenes in Allies, along with the very last scene with "Earth..." and McKay's horror

Comment

Well I didn't know we could go multiple...

Hmmm.....

Fight scenes from 'Lost Boys'.

Crawling up the wall scene 'Conversion'.--- it brought flashbacks of 'The Fly' and 'Blade II'.

'They are Wraith' by Teyla and the look of 'Are you stupid or something' to John scene 'Allies'. Oh, I also liked the Wraith Queen's boots...but I was all about her gear, so just the Wraith Queen herself was worth it all in 'Allies'.

Transformation of Michael from human to Wraith scenes in 'Michael' that was definitely a bit nerve wracking.

McKay and John about to be beamed in 'Intruder' that was just funny, I'm still trying to get what McKay was doing that for.

Radek coming back from the children's planet in 'CM' that was funny for me. That whole commentary scene by McKay was funny in that ep.

The plesiosaur shown over head in 'GUP' really liked that, cause it peaked my interest of the marine life in atlantis..and brought me back to when they had mentioned Dinosaurs in 'The Siege 1'.

I think that's about it...but there's always that one moment in the eps that are good....oh Nohting was good in Epiphany and The Tower.

As I mentioned I loved 'Aurora' the best ep in my book.

VB
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Ooo so many let me seeI try to keep it short but Ican't promise)

Seige 3: when the shield went up

Aurora: When Teyla bluffed her way through with all the techbabble(priceless)

The Hive: the batttle scene at the end

Allies: when the queen walked in(man did she have class or what).Mckay and Hermoid banter

The Long Goodbye: when Weir said forget it, then shot Mckay and Weir took down Lorne's team in 5-6 sec (I Know it was'nt really Weir but hey the physicallity was still her)

Epiphany: the comment about Conan and Xena and the last scene

Duet: the Mckay and Beckett kiss

Citical Mass: when Hermoid told Kavangh to please stop talking then the look on his face

Inferno: Revealing the Hippo

There's so much more but I think this will do
            sigpic

Comment

>Every scene with Hermiod in "Intruder"
              >The Duet the "Rodney.....Rodney....RODNEY!! WHAT!!" and all that followed in "Duet"
              >The explanation and reaction to "the plan" in Inferno
              >Beckett strutting his stuff in "Conversion"
              >Weir and her "boys" in "Condemned"
              >Teyla in "Aurora" and McKay's whole hot chick+wraith=wrong
              >McKay's high on Wraith enzyme babling in "The Hive"
              >The Hive Queen's stillettos in "Allies" all she needed was "Stayin' Alive" playing in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
                Conversion was my all time favorite (the whole show). I liked all of season two especially the Sheppard and puddlejumper moments.

I loved getting the whole opening sequence back!!!!!!!!
                conversion is my favourite episode with critical mass in second place and the two parter with ford in third place and getting the whole opening sequence back was great it was stupid that they cut it short it wouldn't be atlantis without the opening sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                  Great thread generaloneill, I'm feeling you on the Captain of Aurora.

My favorite moment and hence ther reason Aurora is my favorite ep on many levels....well I loved that captain..he was great, hence he's my avatar, had him since I started. That speech at the end was heartfelt and magnificent, I actually had a tear in my eye.

But my favorite moment in that episode is definitely Teyla. I was like, if only McKay could be around and awake to see Teyla saving his butt, and show that she actually learned something in all that jabber nonsense he talks about, to actually fool Caldwell, who I'm sure understands what he says.

It was I guess the episode that definitely pushed her up in my estimation...she moved up from like 5 or 6th place of my favorite characters to third because of that scene. It was hilarious and we were given another dimension of her character.

But to get back to the ep, I liked McKay falling for the Wraith chick..not even caring if she's a wraith. Then there was Ronon/Teyla lieing to protect the rest of their team.

It ended on a great note, so it was a great team ep, a great individual ep, and it was a great Atlantis episode in bloody general. Definitely numero uno!

VB
                  the destruction of the aurora brought a tear to my eye as well and rodney's drooling over was hilarious and the captain of the aurora was a brilliant character i liked his speech as well teyla and ronon lying was also one of my favourite parts of that episode. i saw something about this episode in a magazine it showed a picture of sheppard in the pod and ronon teyla and rodney standing there and rodney was holding his computer in his hand and under the picture it said tragedy struck as the atlantis e-mail server crashed again. it was like the caption this feature on some other websites very funny comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    Loved the moment when the shields go up in Seige III with Elizabeth looking out the door. And later when Sheppard and McKay are looking at the light displays all the explosions caused against the shield.

The captain of the Aurora's speech was touching.

Loved the lighting in Shep's room when Weir enters and he's turning into bug boy in Conversion.

Loved the scene where the Wraith Queen walks in with her entourage and is met by Weir and her entourage in Allies. How the camera moves starting off with their feet then to reaction shots of all the expedition looking upon them. Too cool.

And the entire exchange between Phoebus and Thalan before they knock out the guards standing outide each door in The Long Goodbye.
                    i liked everyone of the above moments you posted and teyla's song in critical mass and dr lee's briefing on how to contact atlantis when they discovered they couldn't dial atlantis to warn them.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                      McKay "vs." Wraiths in The Siege Part 3, with the gun that he killed.

Wraith Dart Kamikaze and the lead up to it, The Siege Part 3

McKay/Beckett, Duet

Hive vs. Hive in The Hive

Teyla's Song in Critical Mass

Rodney's "epiphany" at the end of Grace Under Pressure

Seeing Trip...er...Michael

Pretty much all of Inferno

The various impressive SFX scenes in Allies, along with the very last scene with "Earth..." and McKay's horror
                      mckay vs the wraith couldn't stop laughing when the clip of bullets fell out of his gun when he was trying to take on the wraith.

hive vs hive

mckay/beckett/cadman

micheal

all of inferno

weir and ronon's conversation about the chess game those 2 guys were playing.

cowen's death and the news that kolya had dissappeared

the intruder loved that episode including the scenes on earth where sheppard went to visit ford's family and weir's scenes with simon and the scenes at the sgc. and the scenes on the ship where rodney and sheppard were going to beam into the shuttle bay and rodney made himself small so he wouldn't end up in a wall and sheppard just looked at him.

the entire runner episode.

i liked the tower as well quite funny when the bald guy was killed by his own poison.

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                        Ooo so many let me seeI try to keep it short but Ican't promise)

Seige 3: when the shield went up

Aurora: When Teyla bluffed her way through with all the techbabble(priceless)

The Hive: the batttle scene at the end

Allies: when the queen walked in(man did she have class or what).Mckay and Hermoid banter

The Long Goodbye: when Weir said forget it, then shot Mckay and Weir took down Lorne's team in 5-6 sec (I Know it was'nt really Weir but hey the physicallity was still her)

Epiphany: the comment about Conan and Xena and the last scene

Duet: the Mckay and Beckett kiss

Citical Mass: when Hermoid told Kavangh to please stop talking then the look on his face

Inferno: Revealing the Hippo

There's so much more but I think this will do
                        i loved mckay's conan and xena remark

when hermiod told kavanaugh to please stop talking the look on his face was on his face was classic seeing as he isn't my favourite character.

the beckett and mckay kiss.

Comment

I loved the shot of the daedalus flying gainst the wraith hive ships in the beggining of seige Pt 3
                          The sheild going up an all the darts blowing up
                          The nuclear blast!
                          Ronon Vs super ford
                          Duet because of all the belly laughs!
                          ronon an sheppard shooting that poor girl wriath in instinct...soldier bonding there
                          Ford revealing himslef "though i was dead didn't ya sheppard"
                          The whole scene where ronon an sheppard torture caldwell
                          Mckay concused an talking to himself!
                          All of the long goodbye LOL
                          All of inferno to!
                          In allies where the orion an the daedalus are waiting to pounce on the hive ship

Comment

I enjoyed all of S2 for the main fact that most, if not all of the characters were developed so well during the eps especially McKay. Hes a true actor the way he can play all different types of people (him and cadman and when he was in the PJ underwater with Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
                              I loved the shot of the daedalus flying gainst the wraith hive ships in the beggining of seige Pt 3
                              The sheild going up an all the darts blowing up
                              The nuclear blast!
                              Ronon Vs super ford
                              Duet because of all the belly laughs!
                              ronon an sheppard shooting that poor girl wriath in instinct...soldier bonding there
                              Ford revealing himslef "though i was dead didn't ya sheppard"
                              The whole scene where ronon an sheppard torture caldwell
                              Mckay concused an talking to himself!
                              All of the long goodbye LOL
                              All of inferno to!
                              In allies where the orion an the daedalus are waiting to pounce on the hive ship
                              the fight between ronon and ford and when revealed ford himself to sheppard in the lost boys.
                              Last edited by generaloneill; 17 April 2006, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X