This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria in Season 3? SPOILERS for S10 SG-1

Yup, that's right... this thread has spoilers in it for both SG-1's season 10 and Atlantis's season 3. However, the fact that you found yourself in this particular section of the site suggests you are looking for spoilers... if you're not, and you get upset by this discussion - please proceed to check-out with one bottle of No Tears by Johnson & Johnson, as you need to STFU.

Now, to what I am actually posting this thread for. Jodelle Ferland is playing the 7y.o. Adria in Flesh and Blood of Season 10. For those of you who have no idea who Adria is, she's a human form O'ri, kinda like the Harcesis child only O'ri instead of Goa'uld. But hang on a sec, if Jodelle Ferland is playing Adria during the Season 10 premiere, then why is this little lady credited for NO MAN'S LAND in Season 3?
    http://imdb.com/name/nm0272706/

Is there going to be a tie-in for both Flesh and Blood and No Man's Land?
    For your reference, Wright credits Jodelle for Adria in http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...icheatin.shtml

I wanna see the Wraith arrive in MW with guns a blazing and being greeted by the toilet seats. Adria could somehow beam herself onto the hive ship with the queen from Allies and taunt her... then the queen could attempt to eat her and Adria will instead suck the life out of the queen and laugh evilly.... *shrugs* I think that'd be a very satisfying premiere to Atlantis.

Discuss.

Simple...not going to happen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
      Simple...not going to happen lol.
      Despite the overbearing evidence of the IMDB entry?

*shock*

Comment

You need to read a little closer, Wright doesnt credit Jodelle, there is no quoting there, its a comment by whoever wrote it. Jodelle playing Adria is a rumor, it even says so in there, no conformation. As for IMDb, its fan submitted, cant be taken seriously
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

They are trying to keep the shows kind of separate so don't think that will happen imo. Plus there is no reason for Adria in Atlantis.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I think it is a mistake. She will not be in season 3, but in the tenth season of SG-1, according to the rumor.

Comment

Yeah, perhaps someone made a mistake. She also is not credited as playing Adria in IMDB. There is also no mention of her being in Stargate season 10, which i think we can all agree will be much more likely. I think someone has confused the two series.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

The child actress is credited for
                "Stargate: Atlantis"
                - No Man's Land (2006) TV Episode

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?m=20060408

lists several actresses for Adria, but this discussion should be in an SG1 thread, not SGA.

Comment

I think the point of the thread is to discuss the possibility of Adria appearing in Atlantis. If that happens, I'll stop watching.

Coop can vomit forth whatever platitudes he wants about Atlantis being its "own show" but the number of crossovers they have planned speaks to the contrary and having Adria in Atlantis would quite frankly be the last nail in the coffin for me. Or, possibly, the last shark in the water.

There's a reason I don't watch SG-1 anymore and I'm sick and fracking tired of having SG-1 plots and characters shoved down my throat when I'm trying to watch Atlantis.

Crossovers may be "inevitable", as some will undoubtedly parrot, but there have to be LIMITS and as far as I'm concerned, Adria is one plotline that should not be crossed. Ever.

Comment

1. Not going to happen... Infact, they are busy trying to create "character moments" regarding Atlantis, and Adria being in SGA would detract from that. Very much so!

2. IMDB is about as reliable as Wikipedia, as they are both created by fans, and are not cannon unless a reliable source states it.

3. The article on this site states it's a rumor:

The 7-year-old Adria is rumored to be played by child actor Jodelle Ferland ("Silent Hill," Smallville) in the season premiere. According to the Internet Movie Database, the 12-year-old Adria will be played by Brenna O'Brien ("Merlin's Apprentice," Zixx: Level Two) in the same episode.

In conclusion, it's specualation. Nothing concreate.

Mattathias

Comment

I think they wanted to write 10x01 Flesh and bone, so the IMDB made a mistake.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
                        I think they wanted to write 10x01 Flesh and bone, so the IMDB made a mistake.
                        Not IMDB itself, but whatever twit fan was trying to update the information. Although I suppose it's ultimately IMDB's fault for allowing fans and other random fizzbrains to update info.

Comment

My Money:

IMDb error #6,478,534,199
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I'm getting a bit annoyed by people who are quoting from IMDB and Wikipedia and even GW omnipedia as if it were official. They are fan entries!!!

Comment

LoL...Like I said..the chances of seeing an Ori in season 3 of SGA is about as good as me winning the lotto.

Comment

Working...
                              X