X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres the series 28 sub-forum?

the 28th series has just started but theres no sub-forum for it

Im sending Darren a PM with the details as we speak
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I think you just started it!

Fave line - "oh my god I'm a chav!"

LOL

Am watching the 'Making of' on BBC 3 now!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

We cant use this one for long, threads like this clog the forums, thats why we have an episode zone.

So anyways, David's Doctor is pretty great still, he has all of the energy of the older Doctors, and he has a quick temper, no nonsence, no discussion, very different to the Ninth Doctor. Him as Cassandra, brilliant! But as for the Doctor, very appealing, its took all of ten seconds to settle into him this time around, even though I felt "Yeah this is good" in The Christmas Invasion, there was the doubt in my head that it wouldnt continue. His speaches are brilliant, when he goes into angry mode he is bursting with power.

I think Billie did a bit of a duff job as Rose, but as Cassandra she was great, lets hope she picks it up, IMO it felt like she was showing off to the Doctor a little perhaps thats what she meant in which case well done to her.

My Rating - 8/10 - it looses marks for Billie's work as Rose and the 10 seconds of "Oh dear" I felt when they first ended up on New Earth

Favourite Scene: So many to choose from, either the disinfectant scene, or the Doctor confronting the Sisters Of Plentitude and Cassandra, drama and character over comedy, so its the Doctor confronting them wins out

Favourite Quote

Doctor: Now that is enigmatic, that is textbook enigmatic that.
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Speaking of the show returning - is anyone else having difficulties accessing Outpost Gallifrey? I assume it's crashed due to high demand.

Comment

Yup, I cant get into it either, oh well, Im not a fan of that sight to be honest, I only go there for Torchwood news.

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
              Speaking of the show returning - is anyone else having difficulties accessing Outpost Gallifrey? I assume it's crashed due to high demand.
              It's seriously lagging for me as well, I suppose it's to be expected.

Comment

The sub-forum's in the pipeline. Till it's made, the s28 ep threads will hang around in the main Who folder

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                X