Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter in the Siege, part 3 ?? Spoilers beware !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samantha Carter in the Siege, part 3 ?? Spoilers beware !!!

I was watching the Siege 3 but let me clearify first that I am not sure about this but she sure does look like her ! In the Siege part 3 in the 11 minute, the darts are regrouping and heading for colition course to Atlantis. Zelenka tells Weir their approuch is balistic. She ask what does it mean. He tells her that they'll hit Atlantis with a speed of 10 000 km/h and that no part of Atlantis can withstand that. Than Dr. Weir tells McKay that he has to hurry up and activate the shield in 40 seconds. In the background you can see Sam Carter ! I am not 100 % sure but she sure looks like it a lot ! There is also a guy standing right next to her. Now is it Sam Carter or not? What do you think? Can some of you check it out?
    Lord Zedd

no

Perfecto!

Comment

im definitly gunna check that out!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
        no
        No ?? Is that all you can say? Have you checked it out? It sure looks like her. Try to look it up. Of course you won't notice her if you see Weir in the close up but Amanada or a look a like is in the background. I know that she wasn't in the episode and that she didn't say anything but in the background people walk all the time. Peter Deluise walked also a couple of times in the background in episodes he was directing. As I said I am not 100 % sure about it. I wonder what everybody else thinks.
        Lord Zedd

Comment

really?
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Post a screenie!

Comment

LMAO! It looks like her. Think maybe Amanda Tapping decided to stop by the set?

(Can't really see it that well. It's kind of blurry.)

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

its not out of the question, althoguht just for therecord the chinese girl kinda look like lam behind weir in that one aswell!
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Considering Amanda was out on maternity leave at the time the siege 3 was being filmed I would say the chances of it being her are slim to none. However it could be Amandas stunt/photo double.
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

That's a possibility, but I doubt it was Amanda Tapping.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      LMAO! It looks like her. Think maybe Amanda Tapping decided to stop by the set?

(Can't really see it that well. It's kind of blurry.)

definitely looks like her i am almost 100% sure that it is her.

Comment

Since Amanda didn't film her footage in Avalon until she returned from Maternity leave, I am doubtful they waited for her to return to film that scene.

That being said, if Sam had made it to Atlantis, I am damned sure they would have mentioned it. I'm damned sure she would have had a part.
                        Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

I've watched that scene many times now, and it's definately not her.

It could be her stand-in/stunt double though.

Comment

Hahaha, I was just watching Siege 3 few days ago w/friend Angel of Fire Sg1, and commented "haha, and notice "Sam" cheering in the background" and my friend just rolled her eyes and said "could they not find some new-looking people?"

DEFINATLEY not Amanda though. A likeness in hair, but that's it.
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Yeah, I did a double-take when I saw that. But rewind and pause shows it wasn't.
                              I was hoping it was her though, like an easter egg.

Comment

Working...
                              X