Lex to Clark: you weren't man enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lex to Clark: you weren't man enough!

Lex believes he is a man's man, and I am sure that he thinks that Clark wasn't man enough to keep Lana as his girlfriend. He will not believe that Clark dumped Lana because he didn't want to keep hurting her feelings. I think Clark's reasons for dumping Lana are total BS. He trusts Chloe with his secret, and that black kid who disappeared, but not Lana?

Maybe one of his powers is the ability to see the future, and he knows that he will not end up with Lana. Maybe he can sense that Lana is really a bad person, just like Lex, so he cannot trust her. Or maybe Lana was not pretty enough for Clark. She has the body of a 12 year old, for gosh sake! Lois, Erica Durrance, has a body fit for a super man.

Lana just wasn't good enough...

Totally agree with that, I can see lex making some slow moves in on her too, figure she will be his one day.
    and you are right about the Erica Durance thing, now that is a woman that could handle his alter ego.

Comment

he'll bang lois later on.

much better choice

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
        he'll bang lois later on.

much better choice
        I wasn't aware that Clark was dating Lois in canon? Was she? Though Smallville isn't canon...
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

i don't care what you're aware of.

anyway smallville is years before superman so doesn't matter if it's not normal superman canon.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            i don't care what you're aware of.

anyway smallville is years before superman so doesn't matter if it's not normal superman canon.
            Then how do you know it will happen? You stated it as fact. What is your source?

Comment

Working...
            X