This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Teal'c

I got bored, started a list. Ask I question, I might answer... I'm tired now, me go bed

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/asktealc/

Aaah.Sleep well,Teal'c .
    I've just realised it's 4 a.m....and I can't think enough to pose a good question ! I'll work on it tomorrow .
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

What's the weirdest thing about humans?

besides fishing...
      Homer Simpson: I'm not a religious man, but if you're up there... save me Superman!

Michael Shanks concerning his character:
      "O'neil is a warrior, Carter is a warrior, Teal'c is a warrior... somebody has to be the damsel in distress "

Stargate SG1 is my happy place.

Comment

Remember how Delphi had a "cuppa" thread? Do we have one here?

I'm too lazy to look, and I need a cup of tea.
        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Milk? Sugar?
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Aaah.Sleep well,Teal'c .
            I've just realised it's 4 a.m....and I can't think enough to pose a good question ! I'll work on it tomorrow .
            Dutch Commericial Slogan : 4 O'clock, Cup-A-Soup, more people should do it.

They don't say WHICH four O'clock....
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
            X