Kih'Andari...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kih'Andari...?

Whatever happenned to them? I hope we see them again... I mean, a lot of the first half of the season was centered around them, and they really were awesome. I can't wait to see them again, and from what I've heard, Catch 22 and In Times of Despair may do that. So... will we see them again, or have they been swept under the rug?

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
    Whatever happenned to them? I hope we see them again... I mean, a lot of the first half of the season was centered around them, and they really were awesome. I can't wait to see them again, and from what I've heard, Catch 22 and In Times of Despair may do that. So... will we see them again, or have they been swept under the rug?
    They've been swept under the rug. And we'll never see them again, EVER.

Okay, just kidding.

The long break makes it seem like it's been a while since we've last seen them, but they were the main focus of "The Cold and Distant Stars", which was 2.10. And we're only at 2.15 now. There's lots more to come of the Kih'Andari.

And let's just say, if you think they were awesome... you should be pretty happy with how things will play out later in the season. And one of the two episodes you've mentioned, definitely focuses on them.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Indeed. While one of those episodes doesn't feature them at all, the other deals with them quite a bit. Right now we're dealing with some standalone episodes and some older arcs (like 2.20), but we've got a lot in store for the Kih'Andari.
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
      X