This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Asurans

Did I miss something? Who are the Asurans? Have we met them or are we gonna meet them soon?
    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

It would probably be worth remembering that there's a whole website attached to this board.
    http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/3x2.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by jash
      Did I miss something? Who are the Asurans? Have we met them or are we gonna meet them soon?
      There's other treads about them. There's one that has Asurans connected to Hindu mythology.
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

there the new bad guy's there the pro-type of the Repucator's there were created by the Lantian's but they got out of hand they took a fleet of Warship's and almost destroyed them.. so they hate the lantian's and they find out that we live in Atlantis so they take there Flyin City to atlantis to destroy there creator's (Im guessin they found Plan's for the StarGate / Atlantis type city etc)

Comment

if these asuran guys are them then how the hell do they beat newer alterran tech?

Comment

good ol' human ingenuity...at least...I hope so...

Comment

They'll prolly find a way around it, maybe cloak the city because the Asurans dont know atlantis isnt on another planet, or that our expedition has adapted a cloak.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

they know everything bout alterran tech EVERYTHING. like ori. it'll be very interesting how they will be as an enemy. evil alterran replicator like dudes. awesome. maybe toilet ship vs asuran?

Comment

I think the story line for "Progeny", is unbelievable. SG-1 normally has two main enemies so it's only natural that Atlantis does. They do look inincible, but I do hope that the team can get sum ZPM's and we can see sum cool stuff in Atlantis turning on!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                    they know everything bout alterran tech EVERYTHING. like ori. it'll be very interesting how they will be as an enemy. evil alterran replicator like dudes. awesome. maybe toilet ship vs asuran?
                    The Ori know NOTHING (well, very little) about Ancient tech. Because the Ancients left the Ori galaxy millions of years ago. The Ori seemed to leave them alone. Then the plague came, they had to repopulate the galaxy and leave for Pegasus. The ones who had ascended were meaning shielding our galaxy from the Ori galaxy, so the Ori wouldn't know there were people over here (nor would they be able to see what Ancient tech was like today).

Then the Ancients went to Pegasus where they had yet another few million years to develop their tech.

So in conclusion, the Ori know very little about current Ancient tech.

Comment

The Almighty Power of Deux Ex Machinas. You know you want it.

Comment

Well regardless in terms of power i think it will still be:
                        Weakest: Genii < Goa'uld < Wraith < Asurans < Replicators < Ori : Strongest
                        Last edited by Prior_of_the_Ori; 05 April 2006, 04:13 PM.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                          The Almighty Power of Deux Ex Machinas. You know you want it.
                          You have no idea how BORED and fed up of that word I am now...one episode airs and its on EVERY fracking thread thats made.

ARGHHHHHHHH *runs in circles*
                          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                            Well regardless in terms of power i think it will still be:
                            Genii > Goa'uld > Wraith > Asurans > Replicators > Ori
                            You inverted your power there... unless you're trying to say teh Geni'i are more powerful than the Ori.

Anyway, I don't agree with the ordering on the last two. While the Ori are powerful, they're ascended. They have priors, but the priors can be defeated. Replicators can adapt themselves to generate a prior-nullifying sound and then overwhelm with sheer numbers.

Replicator eatting an Orii ship? Oh dang!

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                              You have no idea how BORED and fed up of that word I am now...one episode airs and its on EVERY fracking thread thats made.

ARGHHHHHHHH *runs in circles*
                              It's a brilliant phrase! Deus Ex Machina! Fine, I'll say it differently, "God comes from the Machine!" Happy Now? It's less catchy...

Heck, Staragte is begining to use more "God comes from the Machines" more frequently now, sadly.

ARGHHHHHHHH *runs in squares*

Comment

Working...
                              X