The Alpha Site ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Alpha Site ?!?

Who knew about the Gateworld alpha site? I just found out about it.
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Yup I knew about it, its a backup just incase this place goes down.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Indeed - I think I knew about GateworldAlphaSite when it was first designed. Its a good idea to have a backup site to let people know of any trouble etc and then link them to the Yahoo Group for Gateworld messages.

Comment

Neat. I never knew.....

Comment

Theres a little forum too
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Hehe, it's kinda cute. I only found out a few weeks ago.

Comment

we have even used the chat feature over on the Yahoo site...that was fun too
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Cant beat the real VBulletin boards though

Comment

Wasn't it created when the servers kept diying out a year or so ago? It was funny seeing a bunch of us huddled on the Yahoo site.
                  If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Nope, I was not aware. Of course I'm still new around here! But anyhow, cool.

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                      Who knew about the Gateworld alpha site? I just found out about it.
                      thats been around before i even knew about the forums

i emailed assuming darren or david ect. althought i didn't know it at the time and there gave me the link to alpha site.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                        Cant beat the real VBulletin boards though
                        Got that right
                        sigpic

Comment

We have an alpha site? Okay, didn't know that.

Which brings up the point, does that mean we have a beta and gamma site too?

Comment

Yes we do. The Gamma site still has some bugs to work out, but it'll be ready soon. Hopefully.

*snicker*

Comment

i knew about this before i joined the forums i sent a email (i'm assuming it went to darren)

beucase i was having troulbe getting on gateworld.net and there gave me the link
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X