This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planet Surrey filming

The episode being filmed this week (july 26-28) is "Good to be the King" 8-13.

On set today (july28) were RDA, MS, AT, Stunt coordinator Dan Shea and about 100 other crew. Also present : Ancient Ruins, Puddle Jumper and Stargate. See other planet surrey thread for pictures.
    --------------------------------------------------

Have u been able to stay on proximity to watch how it's done ? or they hav a big security ... we never when a ****ing ***** ll come and cry "**** STARGATE" during filming

only option left : rent an helicopter for few hours
    - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
    - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
    - The Nox

Comment

It's a public park. If you're cool and don't act like 14 year-old fanboy, you can walk right up and talk to the crew. I watched RDA, MS and AT filming a scene at the puddlejumper this morning.

To anticpate the next reply. No I did not their picture. I did not ask to take their picture. SG-1 does not come to the park so I can take their picture. They are there to make a tv show and I do my best not to interfere with their work. If I do get a chance to take some pics, I'll post them.
      --------------------------------------------------

Comment

Do so, but they have a job to do so they need to do it. You shouldn't intrude!
        __

__

Comment

Anubis, NO!

What are the chances of this happening? Very slim. So, INTRUDE!

Comment

Thanks for the update man. Don't get in trouble.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I probably couldn't help acting like a 14 yr old if I was there. I would so be all over the sound and any lighting equiptment, wonderring what kind of mixers they use and the microphones or if they use SourceFour PARs or a Wholehog III :: Drools like Homer Simpson:: I would so love to see all of the equiptent!!!!!! Of course the actors are nice too, but their not that important

(Does the theatre techie in me really show?)

Comment

Look,Guys,give Planet Surrey some space,please.
                He'll Post what he can,when he can,and he's already stated that !
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

My friend will be kicking himself now that he didn't go

Comment

I know where part of the new batman movie will be shot. And it near where I live.

Comment

Im not up to date...Puddle Jumper? When does SG-1 get a puddle jumper?
                      FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

They don't. SGA does. =/

Comment

When the Atlantis team came home from the Pegagus galaxy. They brought the PJ with them.
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Im_just_guessing
                            Im not up to date...Puddle Jumper? When does SG-1 get a puddle jumper?
                            It's in the episode "It's Good to be King". Maybourne has set himself up as a king on a planet and a Goa'uld takes it over, meanwhile SG-1 finds a puddle jumper on the planet and have to repair it and get it off the planet before the Goa'uld find it. They don't know exactly what it is at the time because the Atlantis team hasn't spoken with them yet.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Too Cool. To bad I didn't call in sick today and drive up.... What, it's only a couple hours, right?
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X