This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica Mod For Homeworld 2

Can't wait till October for BSG? Take a look at the Battlestar Galactica Mod for Homeworld 2.

http://www.makecollegemoney.com/bsgm...album1/BSG.JPG

For those who don't know, Homeworld 2 is one of a handful of space real time strategy games that allow full use of 3D space. The Galactica Mod is covering both TOS and TNS, though most of the work we have done so far has been on TNS. Videos of what we have worked on so far can be found here.
    Last edited by kiwigater; 12 April 2006, 02:29 AM.

Yeah, I saw this a few weeks ago. The designs look fantastic. I've never played HW2, but this definately looks awesome.

Comment

Might give it ago when it comes out

Comment

Sharp! I might have to go out and buy Homeworld 2 just so I can play that!

Comment

Great pic! Unfortunately it was waaaay wider than the forum borders (700 pixels), so I switched it to a URL instead

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMcMahon
            The Galactica Mod is covering both TOS and TNS, though most of the work we have done so far has been on TNS.
            Yeah, there was some... unpleasantness over on the Relic forums involving a TOS fanboi, so it might be a while until any work on TOS ships are made.

But otherwise, this looks good, right up there with the Beyond the Red Line.
            Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
            Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
            Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
            - Serenity

Comment

Hey this is Darken from the mod team. Just want ya'll to know we really appreciate the support, we see it all and we're encouraged to do even better! We're now moving right along at a very fast speed. Thx for checkin us out!!

Comment

It's looking great... I may have to find a copy of Homeworld 2 so I can play this once you finish!

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

http://www.makecollegemoney.com/bsgm.../Galactica.JPG

awesome!

they are building a BSG mod for Empire At War aswell
                  .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

Awesome post! The star wars mod for Homeworld 2 is amazing, so this should be as well!

Comment

The mod for Empire at War and Homeworld 2 should both be awesome. I'm considering going out and buying the latter game as I already have Empire at War.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                        The mod for Empire at War and Homeworld 2 should both be awesome. I'm considering going out and buying the latter game as I already have Empire at War.
                        Check out Warlords 0.45/0.5, the star wars mod for Homeworld 2. It's absolutely gorgeous and stunning, beats the frak out of Empire at War. And, they made a nice clone wars mod for it too.

Comment

That looks so awesome! Can't wait till it comes out

Comment

Hey everyone,
                            Just letting this forum know that we've released a demo trailer showing our demo mission "33"! You can download it via this link: http://makecollegemoney.com/bsgmod/m...download&cid=2
                            Enjoy!

We only have a few more things to finish before it can be released! (mainly balance) Feel free to join us on our forums and show your support and join the team if you want!

Also, if you run a BSG Website of any kind, please join our topsites page so we can drive traffic to you. You'll find the link at the bottom of our site pages.

Comment

Originally posted by JarredT1030
                              Hey everyone,
                              Just letting this forum know that we've released a demo trailer showing our demo mission "33"! You can download it via this link: http://makecollegemoney.com/bsgmod/m...download&cid=2
                              Enjoy!

We only have a few more things to finish before it can be released! (mainly balance) Feel free to join us on our forums and show your support and join the team if you want!

Also, if you run a BSG Website of any kind, please join our topsites page so we can drive traffic to you. You'll find the link at the bottom of our site pages.
                              awesome, it's not just a multiplayer mod, but has single missions as well? mmmm..

Comment

Working...
                              X