Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Wraith-worshippers" speculation (massive SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Wraith-worshippers" speculation (massive SPOILERS)

Considering that the so-called "Wraith worshippers" are just hanging around like that, walking around not being eaten by their supposed Wraith overlords doesn't that seem odd?

The Wraith not feeding on them, just makes me suspicious as to who they really are. I mean... since when have the Wraith ever been truely "nice" to a human being (besides Michael)? They always either try to eat us or trick us.

Here's my little theory based on some known facts about the "other" villains in the Pegasus galaxy.

The so-called "Wraith-worshippers" are really rogue Asurans (not part of the main Asuran populace who want to destroy the Wraith after the Wraith War). Asurans are beings made from advanced nanites similar to the Human-Form replicators. Meaning these guys are un-edible for the Wraith. Sure they could be biological beings as well; that is assuming that the Nanites are inside cells instead of the Asuran being made up completely of Nanites.
    Either way, the Wraith can't feed on them...

Think about it, the Asurans were the result of Ancient experiments, much like the Wraith.. but they were made to combat the Wraith. When that failed and the Asurans evolved, the Ancients decided to destroy them completely, aka commit genocide against their Asuran creations.

As the saying goes... "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend"... I think that the Wraith and some of the Asurans allied. The result is that the rogue Asurans work like the Asgard aboard the BC/DSC-304s. But, NOW not every Wraith Hiveship has their own compliment of rogue Asurans. Back then, they probably did.

Anyhow... the Asurans worked along side the Wraith and probably gave them superior weapons that would break down after a time. Which is probably why the Wraith tech seems to be degrading and the Wraith themselves are unable to figure out how to repair them.

I think that after the Wraith War when the Ancients retreated, some of the rogue Asurans aboard the Hives fought their Wraith and somehow were killed. Thus the reason why not all Wraith ships have their so-called "Wraith worshippers". The other rogue Asurans could have struck up a deal with their Wraith buddies as they hate the Ancients as well as the Ancient's favorite creations... us Humans far more than they hate the Wraith.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Just because you raise cattle doesn't mean you kill and eat them all. You use some for milk, you use some for mating, you use some to pull equipment, etc.

Comment

Na, they are just tools to use. Whether it be luring out more humans, or gathering information. In the end the Wraith will probably eat them when they have finished with them.

Why would the Asurans, who from what we know are alot more advanced than the Wraith and are totally immune to their feeding process ally with them, and stay allied with them long after their common enemy is dead. Not only that, but why would they let themselves be treated like crap.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I don't recall any of the Worshippers being treated like crap. From what we saw, that could've just been a ruse to the SGA team.

Just because most Asurans hate both the Ancients, Humans, and Wraith, doesn't mean that every other Asuran does. They seem to be capable of having independent thought.
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
          Why would the Asurans, who from what we know are alot more advanced than the Wraith and are totally immune to their feeding process ally with them, and stay allied with them long after their common enemy is dead. Not only that, but why would they let themselves be treated like crap.
          well, maybe some of them aren't aware of what they are or their true potential. remember Reese from SG-1? she didn't really know what she was and that she was creating one of the most threatening enemies that our galaxy had seen. they were just her toys. or maybe a rogue wraith scientist managed to reprogram one or something.

Comment

Working...
          X