X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer for Simpsons movie is out

it's more if a teaser then a trailer but still funny

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/th...smovie/teaser/
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 11 April 2006, 10:10 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

whoa, that's news to me. Don't normally watch Simpsons except when certain guest stars appear.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I can't see it! What does it show?

I'd like to Rent Your Sig Capt.Mal Reynolds, I'll give you 1 Green Rep every Month if you Put:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predicting Armageddon since '91
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! You changed your sig! False Asdvertising!

Anyone else want up on the offer? (I also give Red Rep *Cough* For those who...want it.)

Comment

"uh oh, we better get started" lol
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well, you know this should be good.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yup. I'm predicting TONS of money. This shall definitely give Hollywood a run for their money. Everyone will see it. The Simpsons is the cult hit of America and the world. Everyone's grown up with Bart and Lisa. And almost everyone knows the Simpsons. This should make lots of money. In fact, I was actually wondering when it would happen. And the graphics look great, definitely above that of tv.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
              Everyone will see it. The Simpsons is the cult hit of America and the world. Everyone's grown up with Bart and Lisa.
              I know I certainly did.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

meh..the last few seasons of the simpsons have been horrid IMO the show is just a hollow shell of its former self T_T

so im not exactly having high hopes for this either...

Comment

^Exactly. Simpsons reached a peak long ago, and it's been steadily declining into using some of the older, and unfunny, jokes again. I hope the film is good, but i'm doubtful at best. Hopefully they'll spend a bit more effort on it that they have on the series in recent years.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

huh i've still really enjoy the simpsons i don't think it has peaked yet
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

the Simpsons have been completely worthless, unfunny, stupid, and pathetic, for about the last 5 or 6 years.
                      it should not still be on.

drop the simpsons and bring back Futurama. Groening put all his creative energy into Futurama anyway, and it was clear to see.

Comment

the Simpsons have been completely worthless, unfunny, stupid, and pathetic, for about the last 5 or 6 years.
                        it should not still be on.
                        yay some one who agrees with me

drop the simpsons and bring back Futurama. Groening put all his creative energy into Futurama anyway, and it was clear to see.
                        now that I wouldent mind

Futurama was awsome

Jurassic Bark had one of the saddest ending ever T_T *crys*

Comment

oh boy this will be intersting
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

It would be interesting to see what a Family Guy movie would be like. I think it should be a Family Guy movie instead, cuz it's liked more, has the Simpsons charm, and doesn't have the Simpsons charm...
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                              It would be interesting to see what a Family Guy movie would be like. I think it should be a Family Guy movie instead, cuz it's liked more, has the Simpsons charm, and doesn't have the Simpsons charm...
                              They did do a family guy movie. I haven't seen it everyone i've spoken to say it's immense. It's about Stewie's time travelling shenanigans..

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                              X