This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGC Racial man!!! Just kidding pointing out a plothole

Okay ever since they made Teal'c move back onto the base I've been kinda pissed off. I mean why is he the only Alien that ISN'T allowed to live off world. He doesn't have a Symbiote anymore.

Why does Cassandra (who may have mental abilities still) allowed to live off base now that Janet Frasier is dead if Teal'c isn't?

Also Martin Lloyd who's constantly exposing the Stargate program on the Internet, Television etc..

It's because he slept with the white girl from smallville isn't it!

Edit:
    Due to too many people taking this seriously, the below line is a joke. Kinda like the ongoing "Chris Judge is White" joke.

P.S. I love how Teal'c is the Kirk of Stargate "Hey baby I'm Teal'c Boom chica bow wow"
    My count has 3 notches on Teal'c's belt. his wife, his priestess, and smallville.
    Last edited by Harry the Hippo Gutterman; 10 April 2006, 10:02 AM.

Okay first of all Sheppherd is the Kirk of Stargate, second of all T is a Jaffa, he has customs that mean he sticks out while Cassie doesnt, as for Martin, I prefer to pretend he, and the episodes he features in, doesnt exist
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
      Okay first of all Sheppherd is the Kirk of Stargate, second of all T is a Jaffa, he has customs that mean he sticks out while Cassie doesnt, as for Martin, I prefer to pretend he, and the episodes he features in, doesnt exist
      Teal'c was getting play long before Shep was. Shep is just a cheap clone.

Comment

T's got a hole in his gut where Junior or liver, pancreas, stomach should be...

highly unusal..

also, the Jaffa customs too!
        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Teal'c has left alot of Jaffa customers behind, He no longer shaves his head or paints himself with gold make up. He does not Kel-nor-eem (SP?) anymore. And as for the pouch its actually healed shut. I can't remember which episode they mention it in but I do remember that.

Comment

Okay ever since they made Teal'c move back onto the base I've been kinda pissed off. I mean why is he the only Alien that ISN'T allowed to live off world. He doesn't have a Symbiote anymore.

Why does Cassandra (who may have mental abilities still) allowed to live off base now that Janet Frasier is dead if Teal'c isn't?

Also Martin Lloyd who's constantly exposing the Stargate program on the Internet, Television etc..

It's because he slept with the white girl from smallville isn't it!

P.S. I love how Teal'c is the Kirk of Stargate "Hey baby I'm Teal'c Boom chica bow wow"
            Originally posted by Harry the Hippo Gutterman
            Teal'c has left alot of Jaffa customers behind, He no longer shaves his head or paints himself with gold make up. He does not Kel-nor-eem (SP?) anymore. And as for the pouch its actually healed shut. I can't remember which episode they mention it in but I do remember that.
            First, probably because he's probably the only Alien on base & has a different physiology than the other couple of Aliens on Earth. The others can be easily explained, Cassie is just a normal kid, while Martin is just a nut. He isn't exposing Stargate on TV, he simply created a fictional show based around real life events. Who's going to take a fruitcake like that seriously anyway! While the military wanted access to them, don't remember but what colour of skin did they have?

Next, it's 'Customs' & NOT customers. I wouldn't have bothered to point that out, other than you with your racial stereortyping. Incinuating that because he slept with somebody with a skin colour different that their own, he's being held prisoner on base. He had his own place, others tried to use this to their advantage & set him up. So it was decided by all parties involved that it would be easier for him to live on base & prevent anybody from ever trying to do the same again in future. Nothing more & nothing less!

Next, he never painted himself gold to begin with, it was a mark placed upon him by Apophis to show what God he served under.

Then comes his dependence on Tretonin etc, if any rogue elements were ever to go after him again in future, without access to it he'd die etc.

It has nothing to do with skin colour, if you remember back, there was Aliens that weren't allowed to live on Earth either, they had to contact the Nox or Tollan to come & take them, just curious but what skin colour did they have?

Your writings are totally unfounded, if Aliens were real, do you think any government would simply have them strolling around. Heck no, they'd be monitored closely no matter what they did or where they went, no matter what their physical appearance or what colour their skin was!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
              Next, he never painted himself gold to begin with, it was a mark placed upon him by Apophis to show what God he served under.
              Actually I think he means the gold tint to his skin colour that vanished between S7 and 8(Joe pointed it out too in S8's Citizen Joe)
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I wouldn't have bothered to point that out, other than you with your racial stereortyping. Incinuating that because he slept with somebody with a skin colour different that their own, he's being held prisoner on base.
                Dude it was a joke chill.

He's not gold anymore I assumed that he painted it on maybe it was his Symbiote that made him gold but he no longer wears the gold paint. (I'm not talking the mercedes emblem on his forehead he's literally painted gold for the first 7 seasons)
                Last edited by Harry the Hippo Gutterman; 10 April 2006, 10:02 AM.

Comment

New Title: Teal'c isn't Allowed off Base whilst other Aliens Are, Why?

It's to do with Teal'c having intimate knowledge of the Stargate programme & it's workings, codes, identities, missions etc whilst th eother Aliens (Martin Lloyd, Cassandra, etc) don't.

Also, Alien refugees arn't allowed on this Planet bacause:

A) They stick out.
                  B) They have unsecure knowledge of the Existence of Aliens.
                  C) They're a target for the Trust like agencies.
                  D) They're unacustommed to life on Earth
                  E) We don't want them.

Comment

It's the Trust's fault he had to move back to the SGC. Well, really it's the writer's fault, but I'll keep things immersed and say it was the Trust.

So long as he never took his shirt off (or wore a bandage or something over it), Junior's pad wasn't an issue. As for his customs, they already did a good job with that when they said he was from East Africa. Same with his Apophis bling.

The Tretonin is insulin, and the Staff Weapon is... uh.... a lamp post.

See, everything is perfectly explainable. He has to remain living on base because the Trust were (well, they still are) a bunch of a-holes.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                      Uh, you don't have to pretend. He doesn't exist! None of the characters do. Unless it's the Stargate series that is based on a real life secret government program

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                        Let's get saucy...
                        I'll turn on the light...
                        Noooo!! *Boom*
                        Ahhhhhhhh!!!... *Ceiling Caves In*
                        I'll phone for help! *Ring Ring*
                        Hello?
                        Daniel Jackson! Vala & I are caved in at my Appartment!
                        What's Vala doing at your appartment?
                        Err...Errmm...Errrr...Uhhh...Cleaning!
                        Oi! I'm not Cleaning! I'm giving you...
                        Shhhhh!!
                        I heard that! Put Vala on Teal'c! *Teal'c hands Phone to Vala*
                        Hello Honey!
                        *Sobbing* You Cheated on me!
                        About that...
                        We're Through! *Hangs up*
                        Now how are we going to get out off...Vala don't do that!...
                        But it's sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                          Let's get saucy...
                          I'll turn on the light...
                          Noooo!! *Boom*
                          Ahhhhhhhh!!!... *Ceiling Caves In*
                          I'll phone for help! *Ring Ring*
                          Hello?
                          Daniel Jackson! Vala & I are caved in at my Appartment!
                          What's Vala doing at your appartment?
                          Err...Errmm...Errrr...Uhhh...Cleaning!
                          Oi! I'm not Cleaning! I'm giving you...
                          Shhhhh!!
                          I heard that! Put Vala on Teal'c! *Teal'c hands Phone to Vala*
                          Hello Honey!
                          *Sobbing* You Cheated on me!
                          About that...
                          We're Through! *Hangs up*
                          Now how are we going to get out off...Vala don't do that!...
                          But it's sexy!
                          That's my Pouch!
                          Mmnnhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry the Hippo Gutterman
                            My count has 3 notches on Teal'c's belt. his wife, his priestess, and smallville.
                            I count 4.

His wife - Drey'auc.

An 'old friend' of his - Sahun'auc

The Jaffa female tribe women - Ishta

His neighbour in season 8 - Krista.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                              New Title: Teal'c isn't Allowed off Base whilst other Aliens Are, Why?
                              And the true answer is ... he is allowed to live off base, but with the incident with the trust, he decided to stay on base. And would you blame him? 7 years on base, first time he moves out, he gets set up for murder?

Also, now in S9
                              Spoiler:
                              he goes to the high council quite a bit ... perhaps therefore it's more convenient for him to be on-base for quicl back and forth between SG-1 missions
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                              X