This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More ZPMs?

who wants more zed.p.ms in atlantis season 3 to see whatserects atlantis holds?

R.I.P Carson.

rite you no if in season 3 they came a cross a accient out post with a wealth of zed.p.ms do you think they would

Spoiler:
    go back to the other city ship e.p. 2x15 (the tower)

ad try and make that operational and make it fly if so do you think they would bring it back to atlantis?.Beacuse there maybe valid things in the other
    Spoiler:
    city-ship

and that could be used as an eploration ship and the dadalus may be free and more able to do stuff

what do you guys/lasses think?

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Post Already Made.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_the_Atlantean
        Post Already Made.

ow kk but still what you think?

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
          ow kk but still what you think?
          I think you should seriously consider deleting one of the dupe threads.

They will never find a whole bunch of ZPM's, if they did, they wouldn't be sending them over to the sister city. It was badly damaged & is now seriously short on Drones, if anything, they should take the DB, then strip the city into pieces. Transport it section by section back to the MW for study via Daedalus.

They will never give them whole craploads of them, simply because it makes things far too easy, they could easily fly the city away from Lantia & away to somewhere safe etc. Besides, other than using it for extra power to the shields, engines etc. I don't think there is anything much that they could do that they can do currently with one ZPM.

For your last question, no they would never use the sister city as another ship, even if they somehow managed to repair all the damage & make it fly. It requires ZPM's to enable this. Which considering they are very scare around those parts, it'd be a tremendous waste of valuable materials. Especially also when you consider it shortcomings in the weapons departments.

Comment

I would like "The Rock" to make a guest appearance, but you can't always get what you want.

ZPM's by the truckload not gonna happen any time soon. So stop making posts about it.
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

who wants more zed.p.ms in atlantis season 3 to see whatserects atlantis holds?
              Not me, the series would get really boring really fast...

Comment

I don't know why they don't have more exploring Atlantis epsidoes. There is so much stuff they could discover in that city, even with one ZPM. I thought exploring Atlantis eps could be the equivelent almost of the Earth political/NID stories on SG-1.

Perfecto!

Comment

hmm id like some more ZPM's but thats never gonna have there might even be a ZPM/DRONE factory in Atlantis wat need's all 3ZPM's to power it but never no let's all hope

Comment

no first of all they would onl bring it in orbit as a defence ship i mean with only got the
                    Spoiler:
                    2 ships deadalus orien
                    so it would balance it out a little 55 aginst 3 lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

rite you no if in season 3 they came a cross a accient out post with a wealth of zed.p.ms do you think they would

Spoiler:
                      go back to the other city ship e.p. 2x15 (the tower)

ad try and make that operational and make it fly if so do you think they would bring it back to atlantis?.Beacuse there maybe valid things in the other
                      Spoiler:
                      city-ship

and that could be used as an eploration ship and the dadalus may be free and more able to do stuff

what do you guys/lasses think?
                      It was buried pretty deep in a mountain. I don't think that they would really ever be able to dig it out so other then using it for a parts car like a scirocco I think its pretty useless

Comment

Originally posted by Harry the Hippo Gutterman
                        It was buried pretty deep in a mountain. I don't think that they would really ever be able to dig it out so other then using it for a parts car like a scirocco I think its pretty useless
                        lol m8 just wondering do u actually watch stargate atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
                          It was burried deep underground. Hell, half the thing is destroyed from the cave in.
                          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever

lol are you a fool,1) you must be for asking that question i mean if i did not watch it then why would i be on this forum.2)i follow the show extreamly closly

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Actually, his question is quite valid. If you watched the episode all the way through, you would have seen that the city ship was pretty badly damaged.

Here's the thing.. if there's hull damage, you can't fly a ship due to hull compromise and atmosphere loss (you lose all your air). The city ship in the Tower episode was missing spires, which means that it has sustained damage to the hull. That sucker'll never fly again, even with all three ZPMs. It wouldn't be able to hold itself together.

Comment

Working...
                              X