This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions????

If any body has any questions on seasons 1 through 5 ask away. If you just want to test me and see if you can stump me go for it. I will try my best to answer your questions.
    Last edited by captain jake; 01 May 2006, 06:33 PM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by captain jake
    If any body has any questions on seasons 1 through 5 ask away. If you just want to test me and see if you can stump me go for it. I will try my best to answer your questions.
    How many times did the iris open or close throughout the whole of seasons 1 through 5?

Comment

how many total revolutions did the gate spin in s2?
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        how many total revolutions did the gate spin in s2?
        Note that the inner did not always make a complete revolution. It will turn in the opposite direction if the next chevron is closer in one direction than the other. So that's a real tough one.

Comment

Well I suppose you have stumped me. I have seasons 1 through 5 on dvd so I could take the time to count all of the times the iris closed or how many times the gate spinned but I realy do not care to. Perhaps a question like why did this person do this or how many episodes did this charecter have a part in in season 4 Something like that . I failed to be more specific however if anybody has the answers to those questions it would definately peak my interest.
          sigpic

Comment

Techno wraith I like your signature poisoning the well was a great episode thats the episode that steve said that quote right?
            sigpic

Comment

Techno wraith I like your signature poisoning the well was a great episode thats the episode that steve said that quote right?
              Yep. Steve's famous line occurred in Poisoning the Well.

Comment

I loved how he got so frustrated with shepard it was so funny to watch sheppard use all of his little sayings to piss him off. Like "now now stay" possitive and stuff like that
                sigpic

Comment

I loved how he got so frustrated with shepard it was so funny to watch sheppard use all of his little sayings to piss him off. Like "now now stay" possitive and stuff like that
                  PtW was a great episode in how it introduced the wraith to the fans. Obviously, the results at the end of the episode sucked. In general, a great episode.

Comment

true true
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      Note that the inner did not always make a complete revolution. It will turn in the opposite direction if the next chevron is closer in one direction than the other. So that's a real tough one.
                      that's why i said it. but ok. without looking, how many 'e's are there in all the titles of the episodes in s4 put together? (i consider possible because some people do know the names of all the eps in a season).
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                        that's why i said it. but ok. without looking, how many 'e's are there in all the titles of the episodes in s4 put together? (i consider possible because some people do know the names of all the eps in a season).
                        You could also look on the outside of the Season 4 DVd set, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          You could also look on the outside of the Season 4 DVd set, too.
                          i thought that was what 'without looking' meant! you have to do it from memory!
                          btw, my random guess is 30.
                          sigpic

Comment

I had to right all the episodes down on a piece of paper but i promise you that I copied them down from memory. I counted 29 but then I actualy looked it up and there is 30 exactly I forgot about the last episode exodus Ithought there was only 21 episodes in season 4 but I was wrong so i was one off.
                            sigpic

Comment

there are 33 letter e's in all the episode titles of s4 combined (sorry, i should have said counting the 'the's. there are 27 without them)
                              Small Victories--1
                              The Other Side--3
                              Upgrades--1
                              Crossroads--0
                              Divide and Conquer--2
                              Window of Opportunity--0
                              Watergate--2
                              The First Ones--2
                              Scorched Earth--2
                              Beneath the Surface--4
                              Point of No Return--1
                              Tangent--1
                              The Curse--2
                              The Serpent's Venom--3
                              Chain Reaction--2
                              2010--0
                              Absolute Power--2
                              The Light--1
                              Prodigy--0
                              Entity--1
                              Double Jeopardy--2
                              Exodus--1
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X