X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercy (519)

Warner Brothers have released the official episode description for "Mercy"

MARTHA’S LIFE IS IN DANGER AND ONLY LIONEL CAN SAVE HER

A masked tormentor (guest star Ian Tracey) takes Lionel (John Glover) hostage and orchestrates a series of elaborate games that Lionel must win in order to stay alive. After Clark (Tom Welling) tells Martha (Annette O’Toole) that Lionel knows his secret, she sets out to confront him, but inadvertently becomes a pawn in the tormentor’s game and ends up fighting for her life. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance and Allison Mack also star...

oh yes, there will be blood.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
      oh yes, there will be blood.
      Indeed! I was thinking along those very same lines.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Warner Brothers have released the first set of images for "Mercy", which airs on the 20th April.

Click here to view them

Beware of spoilers as usual

Comment

Nice pics. Peaks my interest a bit.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Warner Brothers have released more images from Mercy

Click here to view them.

Comment

SMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
              MERCY
              EPISODE NUMBER - 519

Lionel Luther is tormented by a masked adversary out for revenge, who finally kidnaps him and subjects him to a labyrinth of challenges.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
              Last edited by Darren; 21 April 2006, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Mr.Video over at KryptonSite has posted Hi-Res Caps from the "Mercy" trailer.

Click here to view the trailer caps.

Comment

An overall ok/excellent episode.

At least we now know when and how long Lionel has known Clarks secret.
                  It again now begs the question, I've posted in the Cyborg thread. Did Lionel set up the blackmail so he could gain Marthas trust, or was it some security guard and Lionel paided him off and kept the tape to protect Clark and Martha like he said he was doing in this episode.

Also what is wrong with Lionel, is it a similar condition to what Jonathan had after he was given temporary powers, but more seveve as he had Jor-els mind etc inside of him.

Only three episodes left, and from the spoilers of the season finale, it might be a good three final episodes.

Comment

I had low expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Really thought it was going to a poorly done Saw ripoff.

Actually it was a not bad Saw ripoff.

Telegraphed the villain a bit much, but I thought it was some great interaction tween Martha and Lionel and later Lionel and Clark. Loved the scene where Lionel was going on about Clark and Lex was there watching. Poor guy.
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I thought it was a good episode. I think Lionel is Jor-El...he just hasn't came out and said it yet. I guess we will find out at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                        I had low expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Really thought it was going to a poorly done Saw ripoff.

Actually it was a not bad Saw ripoff.
                        Agreed. Interesting, love the last minutes of the episode, with the Lional/Clark confrontation. I give it a ***.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Jor-El definitely has some hold on Lionel. Those last few moments when Clark left with Lionel scribbling madly suggest to me that he's trying to regain control or something. It seems a bit like Jor-El is trying to get on Clark's side, if that is the case.

I was pleasantly surprised myself. Finally getting somewhere with this plot development. Decent episode.

Comment

I thought it would be bad but was quite good.
                            Loved Lex's reaction to Lionel talking about how 'special' Clark is.
                            That Saw guy was cool and very twisted. A great mask too although when he took off the mask I kind of expected him to look mutated or something.
                            That End was so great Clark and Lionel's confrontation leaving Lionel back scribbling again. Perhaps we arre going to have Jorel fully in control of Lionel again. Only 3 eps to go.
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

The Family Man ripoff and now a Saw ripoff.
                              They've probably ripped some other stuff this season and I just didn't notice or haven't seen the thing they ripped.
                              The writers are getting desperate.

Comment

Working...
                              X