This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"World War Three" you rate it.

what did you think of the newest episode on the Sci-fi Channel in America?

For the love of God we petition for episode threads and you guys just ignore them!
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

did you notice my join date?

Comment

Wow April? Then you cant be expected to think and follow forum rules [/sarcasm] Okay I might overreacted but for gods sake look up! its at the top of the page, impossible to miss. Oh, and Im guessing that rep was red? Real mature I should retaliate, but what good would that do? So I wont.
        Last edited by The Signal; 08 April 2006, 01:23 PM.
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
          Wow April? Then you cant be expected to think and follow forum rules [/sarcasm] Okay I might overreacted but for gods sake look up! its at the top of the page, impossible to miss. Oh, and Im guessing that rep was red? Real mature I should retaliate, but what good would that do? So I wont.
          Haha! See that is why you should just report these posts! I got redded by someone for giving them a heads up that their sig was too large. Oh btw PG-17 your sig is too large. No seriously guy you need to resize it.

Comment

Working...
          X