This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anniacent vs tollan

i am pretty new here i think you all no but i was woundering how would win tollan or the accients?

R.I.P Carson.

Ancients

Comment

totally ancients.

ps its ancient not anniacent
      anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Is this even a serious question?

The tollans whould get a$$raped by the anceints. They got defeted by the goa'uld for gods sakes lol

Gifts
        -X-
        --------------
        Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

definatly the ancients

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
            Is this even a serious question?

The tollans whould get a$$raped by the anceints. They got defeted by the goa'uld for gods sakes lol

maybe but the only got attacked by the goa'uld because the sabotaged them and dont for get the tollan are quite advanced i would say it be close but the accients would win

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

The ancients would dismantle any race in the milky way
              The tollans dont stand a chance against them. Anubis used ancient knowledge to upgrade his weapons and shields on his ships and look what happened to the tollans, now imagine using ancients designed weapons on the tollan, they havent a hope in hell of surviving
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

ancient no question, however i do believe that the tollan were on the path to a very alteran like civilization, they had the flare and style of the alterans and the technology but just lacked the forthought, tactics and planning to defend themselves effectively against threats they were not already comfortable with.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

I dont think they where. I mean the asgard did't form an alliance with them the nox did. They got the über peacefull allie that wont help them with anything except making their own gate.
                  Our allie gives us a wide sortion of technology and we do act alot like the anceints did, Peacefull exploreres with a dark side.

I belive we are the new anceints and not just because we have the strongest anceint gene's in the universe

Gifts
                  -X-
                  --------------
                  Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

def ancients
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey nemesis, I think you've got Disable Smilies in Text option on. To turn it off, when you're posting, below the Post Icons box & Submit Reply, they're Additional Options with the options to:

Show Your Signiture- On
                      Automatically Parse links in Text - On
                      Disable Smilies in Text -Off

Just click on it to turn it off/on.

Yeah, Probably The Ancients would Win, but they'd probably not fight with the Tollans anyhow or vise versa.

Comment

Ancient's will defo win and i recon they can destroy every race in the whole universe if they really did want to.. (Before you start they lost against the wraith because they were very out number'd and they didnt espect it)
                        Ancient's were very advanced and if they needed to create new tech to destroy any race they would have..

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
                          maybe but the only got attacked by the goa'uld because the sabotaged them and dont for get the tollan are quite advanced i would say it be close but the accients would win
                          Tollans can walk through walls and have Ion cannons.

Ancients SEED life in the Milky Way, Have interstellar battleships with drones that destroy the most powerful ships that the Tollan Ion cannons couldn't destroy... can cloak... travel to different galaxies...

I think the Ancients have a one-up on the tollans.

Comment

While the Ancients are more advanced, the Tollans aren't thát far behind.

And they also share the passive attitude of the Ancients. If the Ancients had truelly wished to stop the Wraith, they could have done it relatively easily.
                            Scoping through the night...looking for Athosians

Comment

Yes, the Tollan ARE (were) that far behind. They're probably further behind the ancients than we are behind them.

Operational stupidity notwithstanding, the ancients would mop the floor with any race in this galaxy. They just have no sense of tactics or of how to conduct a war. Not that we would want to, but I think if we could send some tacticians back to the early parts of the ancient/wraith war in Pegasus (this is assuming a sort of alliance and that they actually listen to us and follow our advie), the wraith wouldn't have had a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X