This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celestis

Ever wonder what heaven looks like? Well, what if the Alteran and the Orii's home planet was Celestis? The Aleran's might have abandoned their homeworld, and forever longed to return to it. Earth became the closest thing that they were able to find. As we know when one generation tells stories to the next sometimes the Oral tradition gets a bit squewed. Perhaps that's what happened when the Ancients returned to earth. They remembered Celestis and told others about it. Those people translated the story into representing paradice. What do you think?

Probably a mega city in the shape of a snowflake... located an ocean of light.. and knowledge.

Or just a big 60's diner.

Comment

It was a beautiful place, and I would like to see the "City of the Gods," up close & personal, but I don't think that Celestis in the original Alteran homeworld, still it is possible.

Comment

it looks better than atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
          It was a beautiful place, and I would like to see the "City of the Gods," up close & personal, but I don't think that Celestis in the original Alteran homeworld, still it is possible.
          Do we even know that Celestis is a "world" in the planetary sense? I know we've seen buildings and rings and a very expansive space, but was it real? Daniel spent a lot of time in a diner with Ascended beings, but it probably wasn't a real place, only a projection of some sort. Isn't it likely that the Celestis we've seen is more like the diner than an actual homeworld?

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            it looks better than atlantis
            While I don't know if I'd say that, Celestis is pretty sweet looking.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
              Do we even know that Celestis is a "world" in the planetary sense? I know we've seen buildings and rings and a very expansive space, but was it real? Daniel spent a lot of time in a diner with Ascended beings, but it probably wasn't a real place, only a projection of some sort. Isn't it likely that the Celestis we've seen is more like the diner than an actual homeworld?

I guess we actually do not, but if not, that would mean that all of those people, are really ascended Ori, or ascended Ancients, that's a thought for you, nice question NotAscended.

Comment

a little off topic....does anybody know if we will see celestis, book of origin (porbably), or the doci again?

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                  a little off topic....does anybody know if we will see celestis, book of origin (porbably), or the doci again?
                  I think it is inevitable that we will see Celestis and the Book of Origin again, of course. They're integral parts of the show now. As for that particular Doci, I'm not too sure. I do, however, think we will see other Doci at some point.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i think we willsee celestis again and i recon the ancient's has a city like celestis but more buiteful... dont forget when the ancient's left there home fleeing from the ORI they had they didnt have the material they would have had on there HomeWorld so they couldnt make Atlantis what they had there home like in the ori home galaxy.. i hope we do see there Home

Comment

did someone surgest we go blow it up
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        did someone surgest we go blow it up
                        They have to find it first. Maybe Danny has the location stuck in his subcounsious. Perhaps the Asgard can help him dig it out.

Comment

that was mean of me, i proposed we go blow it up in another thread in an all out attack on the ori galaxy with the asgard
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          11000! green me

Comment

Without Merlin's handy dandy, ascended being eliminating device, they wouldn't last a second in the Ori galaxy, before they collapsed one of their planets into a micro-singularity, and bye bye attacking fleet.

Comment

hence the idea would be to HAVE the merlin device prior to going...
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X