Felger and Coombs go to Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felger and Coombs go to Atlantis

Anybody think this is a good idea or possibly a train wreck waiting to happen? (no it hasn't been mentioned by TPTB but I'd kind alike to see it.)

Has anybody written this as a fanfic?

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
      Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
      Seconded

Comment

This would qualify as top contender for one of the worst suggestions in the entire history of bad suggestions. Right up there with, "Hey, why don't we bring in this giant wooden horse someone left outside the gates?"

Atlantis has too many crossovers planned already. I don't want any more, least of all a couple of inept laughingstocks like Felger and Coombs.

Comment

I thin kit would be hilarious to see Felger break something important and McKay have to fix it, all the while yelling at Felger, while Coombs just hits Felger with a hat or something... Like do a 3-stooges parody with atlantis, the only major characters for the episode be McKay, Felger and Coombs....

Just picture Felger spinniung around on the floor yelling "The cheese, Rodney! The Cheese!"

Comment

I would very likely burn my TV set and send the melted remnants to Bridge.

The characters are utterly incompetent jackasses, IMO, and to say that their appearance on Atlantis would cause the show to jump the shark would be an understatement. It would jump over every shark in the world. Twice. That would be the end of the series. I would hate it, I would hate the producers and I would hate myself for being stupid enough to have ever been a fan of Atlantis.

Comment

Be more openminded, guys.

I think Felger would be a great addition to Stargate Atlantis. Certainly his expertise would be of great use to the team, not to mention his flare and charisma... would inspire great confidence in the face of the Wraith

... as they feed on him.

Comment

*looks at Neko and kills a puppet* Its death is your fault, Neko.

This is definitely an idea for the realm of badfics. That way I don't ever have to be exposed to it.

Comment

Hey, kill all you want. I want to see Felger die. For some reason, it would justify the time that I spent watching every episode with him in it ... that's time I'll never get back in my life.

And if the wraith drain him, that's time out of his life he'll never get back either. So we're square.

No.. no... if Carter shot him afterwards, THEN we'd be square.

Comment

Yes, but if he appears, even to die, that's more time he will have taken out of your life. The only acceptable compromise - in my mind - would be the 'other Vulcan' death from Star Trek the Motion Picture.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

We'll compromise. There will be a fatal dose of radiation in some small moon above some unimportant planet near a black hole. Only his name will be mentioned, as one of the people trapped on the planet. That's.. 1 second of my life I am okay with sparing.

Comment

Personally I liked The Other Guys and Avenger 2.0 so I would love to see both characters in Atlantis.

Comment

i dont think there will be much of an atlantis left at the end
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

If by "Atlantis" you mean "the Wraith Homeworld", yes. Send Felger there.

Comment

I think felger would have been great in The Scourge, as the scientist that fed some food to those bugs, and then got eaten

Comment

Working...
                              X