Printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing

Hey, sorry if this has already been asked, tried Search Engine but didn't come up with anything.

Can you print off Horizon Episodes off your Computer without having to resort to Printing 142 (First Episode) pages off Acrobat Reader 5.0? or is that immposible.

I'm asking because I'd rather relax with the script in front of me in a quiet corner than sit at a computer reader for hours upon end m,aking my eyes go square.

So, is it possible?

Originally posted by The Prophet
    Hey, sorry if this has already been asked, tried Search Engine but didn't come up with anything.

Can you print off Horizon Episodes off your Computer without having to resort to Printing 142 (First Episode) pages off Acrobat Reader 5.0? or is that immposible.

I'm asking because I'd rather relax with the script in front of me in a quiet corner than sit at a computer reader for hours upon end m,aking my eyes go square.

So, is it possible?
    Is it possible to print the episodes? Sure. You can print each one of them.

If you were asking if you can print them in a different format (with less pages), I'm afraid that wouldn't work. Not sure if that's what you were asking, though.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
      Is it possible to print the episodes? Sure. You can print each one of them.

If you were asking if you can print them in a different format (with less pages), I'm afraid that wouldn't work. Not sure if that's what you were asking, though.
      Yeah, the second answer was what I was looking for... Ahwell, life not perfect, will have to resort to using my dad's laptop... *starts weeping*

I've read the first episode... and about the Lizard/Crocidile Aliens... have you ever watched the Stargate: Infinity Cartoon? It Reminds me an awful lot about them...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
        Yeah, the second answer was what I was looking for... Ahwell, life not perfect, will have to resort to using my dad's laptop... *starts weeping*
        Sorry about that. However, not all episodes are that long.

I've read the first episode... and about the Lizard/Crocidile Aliens... have you ever watched the Stargate: Infinity Cartoon? It Reminds me an awful lot about them...
        Never seen Stargate: Infinity. But I'm sure as the Draque evolve, they'll become much more unique. Especially one of them.

Feel free to post your comments in the episode discussion threads. Should be interesting to see a new reader's take on things as they evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
          Actually, it is possible. When you have the episode open, go to File, then Print. Under the "Page Handling" sub-section, go to the "Page Scaling" drop down menu and select "multiple pages per sheet." You can then choose any number of pages from the script that you would like to be printed on one sheet of paper. Keep in mind, however, that the more pages you put on one sheet, the smaller it'll get.
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
            Actually, it is possible. When you have the episode open, go to File, then Print. Under the "Page Handling" sub-section, go to the "Page Scaling" drop down menu and select "multiple pages per sheet." You can then choose any number of pages from the script that you would like to be printed on one sheet of paper. Keep in mind, however, that the more pages you put on one sheet, the smaller it'll get.
            I wasn't even aware of that.

Thanks for mentioning it.

Comment

Nor was I, actually. I may end up printing these all out some day.
              Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
              Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
              Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
              Stargate Destiny, Fan
              Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
              X