This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie Con anytime soon!?

Anyone heard about any possible Aussie Stargate Conventions!?
    Preferably not BOBW, I can't afford their cons.....

RDA: "I dunno that much about Pete to be honest with you. Apprently he's no threat to O'Neill!"

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

My Sam & Jack Fan Fics

I'd be interested to know also.

Considering the lack of Stargate on TV over here it doesnt seem likely.

Does anyone know if any of the actors or crew have ever visited Australia?

Comment

Amanda has been, Corky was out here a couple of months ago and I missed it...I still kick myself everyday
      ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

A stargate convention here would be cool, but since channel 7 screws stargate I can not see it happening any time soon.
        THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

*cries* Damn!
          I missed out on the Amanda TApping convention a couple of years ago cos I was away on school camp!! And I didnt go to meet Corin Nemec because it was the weekend before my exam week!! *sighs* Not having good luck with SG cons!!

*crosses fingers for one*

RDA: "I dunno that much about Pete to be honest with you. Apprently he's no threat to O'Neill!"

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

My Sam & Jack Fan Fics

Comment

Maybe all us aussies fans should get together and do something abut this! I am happy to sell myself to the actors as a bargaining tool...I will stand up (and the hopefully lie down ) and take one for the team lol!...oh dang can I say that hear??????? I am used to message boards where the stars have mouths like drunken sailors (not that there is anything wrong with a drunken sailor mind you) and get a kick out of us having the same!
            ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Working...
            X