This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I want to ask a detailed question I do not have to search for a thread

Ok so I'm a casual visitor to this forum and post a thread whenever I have a idea or question and I want to hear from other Stargate fans, I hate it when people say things like "already been brought up" or "run a search" To all you people back off, if the Mods feel my thread is a repeat then fine, but i mean come on, there are thousands of threads and yes i run searches but I like to post new threads, I am hoping i get a five star threat oneday, i mean when we find out the truth all our little problems will seem so small

Why is that so important to you? Like you said, when we find out the truth all our little problems will seem so small.

Comment

Use the search button next time, this has already been brought up before...

sorry, couldn't help myself! ;p

Comment

Hopefully you'll get some grace from people if the conversation was long ago enough that it's not on the first page or two of that folder's list of threads.

We quite often see new threads started when there is a quite active thread high up on the first page, though. That's called a rule violation.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by shw77
          Ok so I'm a casual visitor to this forum and post a thread whenever I have a idea or question and I want to hear from other Stargate fans, I hate it when people say things like "already been brought up" or "run a search" To all you people back off, if the Mods feel my thread is a repeat then fine, but i mean come on, there are thousands of threads and yes i run searches but I like to post new threads, I am hoping i get a five star threat oneday, i mean when we find out the truth all our little problems will seem so small
          don't worry about having five star threads just post and have fun thats what the forums are here for.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
          X