This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many Accient Battle-Ships Are There

how many accient battle-ships do you belive survied the war i mean for all we no they could evan be ten in a hanger some where just dameged (i dnt no if any of read my would it be cool tread in that sorta place)

R.I.P Carson.

Originally posted by nemisis
    how many ancient battle-ships do you believe survived the war i mean for all we know they could even be ten in a hanger some where just damaged (i dont know if any of read my would it be cool tread in that sorta place)
    so far we have only got the orion but there could be more there was the aurora but that was destroyed using the self destruct system.

Comment

We've also got Atlantis & The remains of the Tower.

Comment

rite there is a question that has been buging me where was all the accient ships weel ever thing come from because you would of thourgth the writers would of picked up on that

what you guys think and lasses

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
          We've also got Atlantis & The remains of the Tower.

you see that the tower is a city ship the only thing that was dameged were a few towers the rest might just be over grown

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Running this through Rodney's Translation Program:
            There is a question that has been bugging me: where are all the ancient ships? where does everything come from? Because you would have thought the writers would of picked up on that

what you guys think and lasses
            [ Program Ended ]

We've talked about this in other threads. Perhaps you can't read it because it's not written in your native tongue of Can'tspellworthanything.

GeneralOneill: You're not one to talk, with your run on sentences.

Comment

*sigh* INDEED. Your assistance on this clarification will be noted.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                *sigh* INDEED. Your assistance on this clarification will be noted.
                thank you.

Comment

Green cookie because the posters writing style amuses me, and i am kind to my Jesters.

As for the question (which was wonderfully translated) When they do find the Orion ship in 'Inferno'. The place they find it looks like a ship building facility to me.
                  An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                    When they do find the Orion ship in 'Inferno'. The place they find it looks like a ship building facility to me.
                    Could be a repair facility. It was damaged in Wraith war.

Comment

Well it’s hard to predict, but after the first siege which lasted a hundred years its easy to conclude that not much remained but as the season develops I am sure we will encounter others maybe we can finally find a Ancient Transport Vessel.

Comment

The Rodney Translator Machine missed out some stuff, it needs to be fined tuned by Carter's Translator Machine:

Right, there is a question that has been bugging me: Where are all the Ancient ships? Where does everything come from? Because you would have thought the writers (TPTB) would have picked up on that!

What do you guys and lasses (gals) think?
                        [ Advanced Program Ended ]

This is Fun!

Yeah, it's been asked before, use the Search Button. It's up on the Second from top Toolbar: Below Articles & Interviews & Inbetween New Posts & Quick Links. Use Advanced Search to specify what you are looking for (e.g Which Season, Which Forum, How Old, etc). Also, lurking around helps too.

Yeah, TPTB don't want to give us too much of an advantage over our enemies. The Orion (or iyrian ) was enough for now, maybe in another season we might find something big.
                        Last edited by The Prophet; 07 April 2006, 06:04 AM.

Comment

No one knows how many ships there are. No reference has ever been made. We will find out as the series progresses.

Comment

Shouldn't there be some info on the fleet in Atlantis's database?
                            "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

maybe there's a Ancient WarShip factory out there without a Stargate.. with acouple of new Design's ship's almost finished and when they got told they were returning to earth they got on the transport ship's what were destroyed... and maybe they have left some info in the log's or maybe moros will tell us where they are hidden..

Comment

Working...
                              X