X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sangraal What is it really, are the Asgard right

Sangraal What is it really, are the Asgard right *spoilers within*

Ok we all know the Sangraal is the blood stone, and the Asgard think it’s a weapon like a ZPM that alters the ascended subspace (or like the Noise reduction headphones). Samantha did not quite figure it out, But the Asgard have been known to be wrong in the past! So being serious what do people think it is..

Little idea’s

The key to Excalibur a war ship?
    Key to time travel device?
    The power source to something big (weapon)?
    LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
    "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

i think in this case they are right...
    i reckon its like what oma did to anubis...didnt destroy him but canceled him out....thats my interpretation anyways.
    jake o'niel ".......bite me"

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

Comment

hopefully it's a key to an alterran super cityship that's on the tablet (with lots of weapons and ****). one of which is the ascendoowner

Comment

Originally posted by sgafansam
        i reckon its like what oma did to anubis...didnt destroy him but canceled him out....thats my interpretation anyways.
        I'm agreeing with the dude or dudette
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

key to a death star haha

just kiddin, but seriously i think the asguard is probably right in this case.

Comment

It's probably going to be a Map to or Instructions to build a Ascended Nulifing Weapon. Like A holographic Heads-up display.

Or, in the spririt of things, an evil dark chant, designed to expel the Ori out of our Galaxy & forever rid us of that problem.

The Spell is: Deusiusia Exia Machiniusia!

Nah, I'm kidding, I'm sure TPTB will have something brilliant line up for us, just wait & see...

Comment

I wonder if it'll appear like the eye of RA, or maybe the eyes were sangraals?

Comment

I believe the Asgard on this one. In the end though, I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                  It's probably going to be a Map to or Instructions to build a Ascended Nulifing Weapon. Like A holographic Heads-up display.
                  We possibly might've had that one until Bill broke it.

Comment

Originally posted by sgafansam
                    She's fighting him in a never-ending battle. Neither side can win, but neither side can do anything besides fight back. Well, they could both choose to stop fighting.

Regarding the Sangraal, Kvasir is probably right. It's not a ship. Because what the Hell is a ship gonna do against the Ori? Unless Daniel's the one who's wrong and the Sangraal [n]isn't[/b] the anti-Ori weapon, it can't possibly be a ship.

Comment

We understand from the show that it is a small pendent.
                      In the season six finale the Goa’uld Anubis collects the eyes of Ra, Osiris, Apophis, Seth. These crystals increase a vessels power and if used in conjunction create the super weapon Anubis desired. It is in my opinion that the Ancients created smaller versions of ZPM’s for their vessels in time of war to increase the vessels power output. If one was discovered by the Goa’uld they would have attempted to recreate the technology but nowhere near as efficient. Merlin could have adapted one of these to alter the frequency of a vessels energy weapons…creating a pulse of ‘anti-energy’ that would cancel out ascended beings energy force.

It could also be true that Merlin created a vessel to use this device to its maximum potential.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
                        We understand from the show that it is a small pendent.
                        In the season six finale the Goa’uld Anubis collects the eyes of Ra, Osiris, Apophis, Seth. These crystals increase a vessels power and if used in conjunction create the super weapon Anubis desired. It is in my opinion that the Ancients created smaller versions of ZPM’s for their vessels in time of war to increase the vessels power output. If one was discovered by the Goa’uld they would have attempted to recreate the technology but nowhere near as efficient. Merlin could have adapted one of these to alter the frequency of a vessels energy weapons…creating a pulse of ‘anti-energy’ that would cancel out ascended beings energy force.

It could also be true that Merlin created a vessel to use this device to its maximum potential.
                        i think that is a good explination, at least its not like a magic 8 Ball, rub the blood stone and it tells you the future.. Cut the green one
                        Last edited by Lonewolf; 06 April 2006, 05:07 AM.
                        LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                        "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Maybe it’s a special focal point for the Dakara weapon. One that allows it to operate on the “Ascended Plane”… Make sense, the weapon already can effect the entire galaxy so make it work on the correct wavelength and bammo no more ORI.
                          Last edited by sarge; 06 April 2006, 06:13 AM.

Comment

I'm kind of leaning toward it being a device that brings the Ori into our universe as physical beings capable of being defeated. Then they would REALLY have to rely on their followers to protect them.
                            It feels good to be alive.
                            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by sarge
                              Maybe it’s a special focal point for the Dakara weapon. One that allows it to operate on the “Ascended Plane”… Make sense, the weapon already can effect the entire galaxy so make it work on the correct wavelength and bammo no more ORI.
                              If thats the case we are screwed. The Dakara machine is gone-burgers.
                              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
                              X