New Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Music?

It's been a while since you released another piece. Was just wondering if Magnus had done anything new?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    It's been a while since you released another piece. Was just wondering if Magnus had done anything new?
    I haven't spoken to him in a while actually. He had been busy with other things. But I'm planning to get in touch with him to see if he'd be able to do anything again soon. He did say he'd like to do more music for the series when time allows.

I'm still planning to have a CG opening title video one of these days, by the way. Perhaps by the time Season Three rolls around...
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Ye, I thought you was getting a new theme.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        Ye, I thought you was getting a new theme.
        We will be getting a main theme. I'm not yet sure when, but hopefully pretty soon.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Fair enough. Sall cool. He maybe busy, but least hes a professional.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
            I haven't spoken to him in a while actually. He had been busy with other things. But I'm planning to get in touch with him to see if he'd be able to do anything again soon. He did say he'd like to do more music for the series when time allows.

I'm still planning to have a CG opening title video one of these days, by the way. Perhaps by the time Season Three rolls around...
            It would be really nice to get a opening scene and music for this

Comment

Working...
            X