Gate symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate symbols

Have any been made for the Horizon gate?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

I do recall a gate model on the ProBoards forum, and I think it was the episode picture for "Connection." I'm not sure if those are original symbols, though.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Those were original symbols actually, if I remember correctly. I'll have to look it up, and perhaps post it again.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

So those are your definet symbols?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
          So those are your definet symbols?
          Actually that's not quite sure yet. They might still change once we get to designing the gates.

Comment

I gotta say, though, as an original stargate it is awesome to look at
            "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
            ==============================================================
            Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
            Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

That Naydian guy who made it just... disappeared.
              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

The script says totally different symbols indicating no connection to the Milky Way or Pegagus or Ida galaxy systems meaning it would need different symbols (knowing that the spacegates only have 8 symbols on them)

Comment

i have seen pics of the gate but they where kind of fake someone made the chevrons green and the glyphs where green.
                  and have pasted on a real naturepicsure.
                  lookt kind of nice.
                  but if it was real i dunno

Comment

Lol I ,made that one. The picture.
                    sigpic

Comment

How many did you make i found 4 on the web.
                      they where kind of cool.
                      they should use them for real.
                      you know as horizon gate
                      that can be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane
                        The script says totally different symbols indicating no connection to the Milky Way or Pegagus or Ida galaxy systems meaning it would need different symbols (knowing that the spacegates only have 8 symbols on them)
                        Well I did hear Alex stating there is a limited-connection with our's galaxy's network of stargates to Triangulum's, as mentioned in the Season 1 Pilot. These stargates similar to the one on the Horizon Station are located on the edge of our galaxy, enabling a partial link to their network, however they could, probably, only be reached on the other gates from Earth using its dialling computer and not a normal DHD.
                        "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
                        Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
                        Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiletron
                          Well I did hear Alex stating there is a limited-connection with our's galaxy's network of stargates to Triangulum's, as mentioned in the Season 1 Pilot. These stargates similar to the one on the Horizon Station are located on the edge of our galaxy, enabling a partial link to their network, however they could, probably, only be reached on the other gates from Earth using its dialling computer and not a normal DHD.
                          Actually "Connection" is all about these kind of things. It gives a lot of insight into how these Stargates work, and if they can connect to the Earth network.

Comment

I guess a stargate could connect to any network, if you switched out one DHD from one galaxy to that of a DHD from another.

The DHD is really what makes the connection, the Stargate just gets you there

Comment

Working...
                            X