All the news that's print to fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the news that's print to fit

Is there something twitchy with the news items on the main page? I would have sworn that Yesterday's headlines went from Torri in Real World to Sheppard and the Genii, but now Jason's got between them (heh). Was the Jason bit there yesterday and I just glossed over it? I'm thinking maybe it was, but I can recall another instance where Headlines seemed to crop up in between bits I'd already read.

Maybe I just need more sleep. Or more coffee.

Or both.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Is there something twitchy with the news items on the main page? I would have sworn that Yesterday's headlines went from Torri in Real World to Sheppard and the Genii, but now Jason's got between them (heh). Was the Jason bit there yesterday and I just glossed over it? I'm thinking maybe it was, but I can recall another instance where Headlines seemed to crop up in between bits I'd already read.

Maybe I just need more sleep. Or more coffee.

Or both.
    yes, yes and yes I'm pretty sure Jason was there yesterday, but I don't think I'd swear under Oath though...

Comment

Jason was there yesterday. You're just crazy.

I actually do have the ability now to insert items in between, though. It could be done.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
        I actually do have the ability now to insert items in between, though. It could be done.
        And you would, too, wou;dn't you? Just to mess with my head.

Hmm... Maybe Jason is to Atlantis what Ben is to SG-1- someone I completely gloss over/fail to recognize no matter how obvious it is. *sigh*

I just hope he doesn't find out and decide to step on me.

Comment

Working...
        X