X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pro-Positive Shipper/Character thread

Hi guys

I created a anti "anti-thread" thread yesterday, but the moderators deleted it saying it will only start arguments etc. etc. etc.

Although that wasn't my intention I could understand their reason and as such didn't object when they deleted the thread.

I decided to try again today, but this time call my thread, "The Pro-Positive Shipper/Character thread".

What this thread basically means is that no negative comments, arguments or anything in that line is allowed. This thread is for those of you that are like me, kinda tired of the forever negative feelings doing the rounds regardings any character/ship and just want to read positive ideas.

Therefore if you love to argue - don't visit this thread.

Also in this thread you are not allowed to use negative words like, "No", "anti", "against", "not" etc. etc.

To give you an example...

(I don't like the Teyla character). Instead of saying that I will rather going something in the line of -

Teyla is under the last half of my top 100 characters. She has beautiful eyes and a beautiful body and her voice is on the opposite side of soothing for my ears.

So...if anybody is interested in trying their hands at "positive" thoughts feel free to post here.

Oooh, I think I like this thread. The pro thing I would like to say is I really like shipping all the characters. Sometimes I like some ships less, but my mind changes depending on the episode. I know that sounds wishy-washy, but I've been married for ten years and am kind of bored. Oh god, I hope my husband never sees this. So I say yeah ship!

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
      Oooh, I think I like this thread. The pro thing I would like to say is I really like shipping all the characters. Sometimes I like some ships less, but my mind changes depending on the episode. I know that sounds wishy-washy, but I've been married for ten years and am kind of bored. Oh god, I hope my husband never sees this. So I say yeah ship!
      Hi there

Thanks for having replied. I was a bit unsure as to whether anybody will even bother with this thread, therefore I do appreciate it.

(hehe, see no negativity, )

Comment

Anger is a pretty strong motivator, so most of us feel more like jumping in when we don't like something. I just thought of another positive thing...Sheppard's a babe. He's not my favorite character right now, but boy is he hot.

Comment

Anger is a pretty strong motivator, so most of us feel more like jumping in when we don't like something. I just thought of another positive thing...Sheppard's a babe. He's not my favorite character right now, but boy is he hot.
          Oh yeah... yummy He is, I think, my third fav character on Atlantis. McKay is my No. 1, Beckett the second and then Sheppard.

Comment

I understand the anger thing...but what kinda depress me sometimes is that as soon as a pro-something thread appear, almost immediately afterwards an anti-thread for this appears too. It is almost like people get a kick out of being against something just for the sake of it.

That is why I wanted to create an anti "anti-thread" thread originally, but since that one got deleted (with reason) I created this one instead, for any person that feels the same as me.

As for Sheppard...he is definitely a babe, but sadly he alone was unable to keep me watching Atlantis. My reasons for this are plenty, but this thread was created for positive thoughts therefore no discussion about my anti-Atlantis opinions here,

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
              Oh yeah... yummy He is, I think, my third fav character on Atlantis. McKay is my No. 1, Beckett the second and then Sheppard.
              Beckett is cute.

McKay is an interesting fellow, strange but I interesting. Think he will be wonderful as a friend, but as a love interest I will have to think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                Beckett is cute.

McKay is an interesting fellow, strange but I interesting. Think he will be wonderful as a friend, but as a love interest I will have to think twice.
                I think I'm gonna agree with you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                  Beckett is cute.

Oh you need some education on dear Rodney. He is loyal, passionate and extremely willing to learn. What better partner for Shipping. Sure he is also a pain and lets his arrogance control his manners but he is still just a guy and well he can be trained. Oh and hot! Brains is sexy. By the way...I really don't Shipp *can't think why not*

Comment

I agree with the anti-anti sentiment. I think if people turned down their hostility a notch, they would have more fun and there would be a lot less fighting.

I never thought of Rodney as a romantic interest until I read a very spicy fanfic with him and Liz. Making me see him that way takes talent. Some of these fanfic writers are really good.

Comment

I agree with the anti-anti sentiment. I think if people turned down their hostility a notch, they would have more fun and there would be a lot less fighting.

I never thought of Rodney as a romantic interest until I read a very spicy fanfic with him and Liz. Making me see him that way takes talent. Some of these fanfic writers are really good.
                      A link please?

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                        A link please?
                        http://wraithbait.cathandnick.com/vi...p?sid=4873&i=1

By the way, this is rated nc-17. If that link doesn't work it's Distractions by Honolulu victim 2.

Comment

http://wraithbait.cathandnick.com/vi...p?sid=4873&i=1

By the way, this is rated nc-17. If that link doesn't work it's Distractions by Honolulu victim 2.
                          Great, thanks

Comment

(((NG.1))), I like your shipper rap song!
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Oh you need some education on dear Rodney. He is loyal, passionate and extremely willing to learn. What better partner for Shipping. Sure he is also a pain and lets his arrogance control his manners but he is still just a guy and well he can be trained. Oh and hot! Brains is sexy. By the way...I really don't Shipp *can't think why not*
                              I'll leave the training for you, but would love to see the end result afterwards,

As for brains sexy...yeah I can live with that.

Sheppard/McKay... also can't imagine why you don't like ship,

Comment

Working...
                              X