PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for "Night Terrors"

Alex Rubit
April 4th, 2006, 05:38 PM
It's late this time, but it's never too late. What's coming up next is much more of an old fashioned stand alone epsiode, which is a welcome change from the arc we've just seen.

You can download the trailer for "Night Terrors" right here! (http://uk.geocities.com/alex_stargatehorizon/214_trailer.pdf)

Enjoy!

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
April 5th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Looks cool. I always like one-offs, so "Night Terrors" should be no exception.

mentalmichael
April 5th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Looks quite fun, and I like the way you're inserting a one-off right after the three-parter. Too much of the overall plot ruins a show imo. Look foward to reading it on thursday

Elite Anubis Guard
April 5th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Interesting. Whos Kelly?

prometheus72
April 5th, 2006, 12:57 PM
This one sounds like it's going to be really creepy. I love it. A nice change of pace from the huge arc that just aired. I can't wait to read this one. Oh yeah, who IS Kelly?

SierraGulf1
April 5th, 2006, 01:02 PM
You'll meet her in the episode itself. To what capacity I cannot say, nor the role she plays. In a real trailer I suppose nobody would know who she was, but they'd be able to see her.

I can picture this episode being really creepy if it were ever filmed, and it is a great standalone. I know one or two people wanted some standalone stories in the second half, and "Night Terrors," "Convergence," "Journalist's Day," and "Amazing Grace" should deliver. :)

Alex Rubit
April 5th, 2006, 11:01 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the reactions to this one. It was quite a fun episode to write, for various reasons. :jonas:

This is actually also a great example for how to make an episode work with a lower budget. If we were a TV show, this would definitely be an episode where we save some money, as it all takes place on Horizon, on existing sets, with a small amount of guest characters. In other words a "bottle show". Actually the episode makes some of the regular sets appear much more haunting than usual. Having them visual soon, will defintely be helpful for picturing it. ;)