• Show
Clear All

Would a Nox fight an Ori?

Would a Nox fight an asended being???

i don't think that the nox fight anyone

Comment

No, they would just hide themselves.

Comment

I don't know if the Nox would fight. I think they just would hide and avoid battles. Only if necessary than they'll fight.
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
          No, they would just hide themselves.
          Would they be able to hide from the Ori though?
          I think that if it came to it the Nox would defend themselves against the Ori
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            The ascended ancients have been "shielding" the Milky Way from the Ori since the plague. That's why the Ori didn't know about this galaxy until Daniel and Vala communicated with them in Avalon/Origin.

I don't think an ascended Ori would be allowed in the Milky Way; the ascended ancients would probably kick their butt if they tried to come here, sort of like a turf war, which is why the Ori are sending their Priors and followers; the ascended ancients won't mess with mortal affairs.

Spoiler:
            Adria, being the mortal equivalent of an Ori, will be allowed in the Milky Way by the ascended beings, because she's mortal. The shouldn't mess with her unless she tries to ascended and/or use her ascended powers

The Nox would probably be up for helping defend against the Priors and Ori followers, but they wouldn't participate in an offensive effort against them.
            Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

2 points..
              1 a Nox could nto fight an Orii since its an ascended being and an ascended being wouldnt be allowed in the MW without the permission of the ascended ancients.
              2. The Nox are PACIFISTS they would not fight and if they did fight it would only be by using their enemies powers againast them. A bit like Aikido
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Or using something like reflecting shields. Attack them and you will get the full force of your own attack back into your teeth. Not a pleasant way to go...
                "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
                  The ascended ancients have been "shielding" the Milky Way from the Ori since the plague. That's why the Ori didn't know about this galaxy until Daniel and Vala communicated with them in Avalon/Origin.

I don't think an ascended Ori would be allowed in the Milky Way; the ascended ancients would probably kick their butt if they tried to come here, sort of like a turf war, which is why the Ori are sending their Priors and followers; the ascended ancients won't mess with mortal affairs.

Spoiler:
                  Adria, being the mortal equivalent of an Ori, will be allowed in the Milky Way by the ascended beings, because she's mortal. The shouldn't mess with her unless she tries to ascended and/or use her ascended powers

The Nox would probably be up for helping defend against the Priors and Ori followers, but they wouldn't participate in an offensive effort against them.
                  yeah, i know all that, sometimes instead of typing priors i type Ori, its just a little habbit i got from someone else
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Again...As I said in 3 other Nox vs. Ori threads...TPTB won't write them in. Searching is key on forums! Try it

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      With that city in the air (orbit?) they can probably cloak the entire planet and just wait for the dust to settle.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

They might help out passively like how they helped hide the ion cannon,

Hey I got a though…may be they are hiding Jake that’s why we don’t see him

Or even hiding Excalibur so we can use it later?
                        LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                        "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

even though they are powerful the nox are a very peaceful race and i really don't think that they would fight.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, the Hippies were pacifists & look what they did...

If they had to, they'd probably help us with Medical care (Bring Back from Dead), Stealth tactics & their advanced knowledge, but I doubt they'd fight.

Plus, how could they? The Ori are on another plane of existance, it'd be like trying to punch steam!

Comment

I can see what would happen if a pior came to the nox world.

Pior: I bring you enlightment
                              Nox: We have enlightenment
                              Pior: Then see the power of the Ori.
                              Nox: WHat power, you distroy we heal, your ways are not are ways
                              Nox disappear
                              Pior does not know what to do.
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X