Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know who the extra is playing the bugle in Fire and Water?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know who the extra is playing the bugle in Fire and Water?

Okay, now I know there is a very high chance that I'm going to come up empty with this but I am just curious because GWers seem to know a lot about SG-1. Does anyone happen to know the name of the person who was playing Taps in the memorial service scene in the S1 episode Fire and Water? I'm looking for the name of the real person. I know you guys are probably thinking, why the heck is she asking this and why on Earth does she care. Well the only reason I'm asking this at all is because I was watching the episode the other day and realized that the person playing Taps looks suspiciously very much like someone I used to know from high school. I know it's a weird question but if anyone knows the answer or knows where I might be able to go to find it, I would be very appreciative.

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
    Okay, now I know there is a very high chance that I'm going to come up empty with this but I am just curious because GWers seem to know a lot about SG-1. Does anyone happen to know the name of the person who was playing Taps in the memorial service scene in the S1 episode Fire and Water? I'm looking for the name of the real person. I know you guys are probably thinking, why the heck is she asking this and why on Earth does she care. Well the only reason I'm asking this at all is because I was watching the episode the other day and realized that the person playing Taps looks suspiciously very much like someone I used to know from high school. I know it's a weird question but if anyone knows the answer or knows where I might be able to go to find it, I would be very appreciative.

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)
    My first choice would be imdb.com.
    If you know your friends name, enter it there.
    My understanding is that if you're in anything -- even unlisted in the credits -- you'll be listed on the imdb.com list ... So I'd check there.

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I kind of think I recall someone saying that when they asked the Air Force about how a military memorial service would be performed that the Air Force actually sent over a real Color Guard. So I think the people folding the flag as well as the person playing the bugle were actual Air Force personelle and not actors.

Comment

imdb.com is mostly fan submitions though, which often leaves it incomplete at the minute details.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
          I kind of think I recall someone saying that when they asked the Air Force about how a military memorial service would be performed that the Air Force actually sent over a real Color Guard. So I think the people folding the flag as well as the person playing the bugle were actual Air Force personelle and not actors.
          That's true. They even got a real Air Force general to guest star in Prodigy.
          "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. Then I guess it was just my imagination.

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Working...
            X