This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuclear bomb (spoilers)

If you havent seen LDYB Part 2 please dont read.....

Spoiler:
    Ok as we all know cloud nine is blown up by Gina.
    How many casualties? Has Moore said anything about it?

I think atleast 4 other ships got blown up aswell.

Any ideas why she would sacrifice herself this way?
    Last edited by kiwigater; 17 April 2006, 03:21 AM.
    .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

because the energy signature allowed the rest of the Cylon fleet to find The Colonies... it was a plan from the beginning - Balter was basically crossed twice by both versions of Six!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

another reason why he should get shot till dead

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
        because the energy signature allowed the rest of the Cylon fleet to find The Colonies... it was a plan from the beginning - Balter was basically crossed twice by both versions of Six!
        Um, but Doral said at the end of LDYB2 that it was purely accidental that they were close enough to detect the signature. Anyway, how would Gina have had any idea where the Cylon were - as far as she knows, like everyone else, the nebula/gas cloud makes New Caprica invisible to Cylon draidis - and the universe is a very big place.

AFAIK, the only thing that was keeping Gina afloat was the Demand Peace faction and the possibility that Gaius would stay with her. Well, he wouldn't - she knew there was no way she could make a life on New Caprica without someone recognising her. She just lost it - and, as in life, s**t happens without there being a vast plan behind it. If she'd committed suicide a few days eariler, or later, then the Cylon fleet would be none the wiser about the existence of New Caprica.

Comment

the bigger question is why didn't the nuke trigger a radiological alarm in the Pegasus or Galactica?

Comment

Originally posted by PROhan
            the bigger question is why didn't the nuke trigger a radiological alarm in the Pegasus or Galactica?
            The nuke was given to Gaius for his "cylon detector". Maybe they ignored that partical signature?
            .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

You would think that once it left Galactica that it would trip some kind of alarm, but I guess they just trusted Gaius.

Comment

Or maybe it was in a case that could cloak it. i.e. lead or something. (but I suppose that would be one heavy case)

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                  another reason why he should get shot till dead
                  no kidding. That man is just screwed.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by PROhan
                    They couldn't find the nuke because George Bush was put in charge of locating it!!
                    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                      They couldn't find the nuke because George Bush was put in charge of locating it!!
                      Or because France refused to acknowledge Baltar had a nuke.

Comment

Originally posted by GrenadeTestSubject
                        Or because France refused to acknowledge Baltar had a nuke.
                        Thats just so lame ...

Comment

I can't stand Gaius
                          Blam Forums - The Internet Has Landed

Comment

if there was a nuclear alarm they would never find it in time because cloud nine is to big the nuke could be everywhere

i wanna see season 3

Comment

Originally posted by ping71
                              Thats just so lame ...

Yet so true...

Comment

Working...
                              X