This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link Episode

Does anyone agree that the BBC should do a one-off link episode explaining what happened to make Paul McGann's doctor (8th) regenerate into Christopher Eccelstons doctor (9th). I know that Paul McGann wasnt considered as a particully good Doctor (I liked the movie) but it would be nice to see what happened after the film, or at least sometime between when Paul and Chris were 'The Doctor'. Well I think its a good idea anyway. Be good to see them again.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

I have a feeling that we will never know, RTD will probably leave fans to ponder it as long as he is in charge, maybe it will be Doctor Who's Furlings/Ninth Chevron
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It was all part of the timewar. All we would get is a story with al these different Timelords and
      Spoiler:
      Daleks battling it out
      . However it would be pretty coopl. I just dont see it happening.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I like the 8th doctor but I'd prefer if they kept it a mystery.

Comment

I really don't care.

I think his time as the Doctor is best left forgotten it did nothing for the show, oh sure oodles of audio books but nothing for the fans of the show only, plus why muddy the waters of Doctor number 10 with Doctor number 8? Also if that was to happen it obviously wouldn't happen until Series 29 which would make it even less relevant.

Comment

It would be fun for a muti-doctor eps....
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
            X